Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't remember Whyte launching an IPO .. he simply took over a debt ridden club that no Ranjurs man would step in to save despite Murray trying to offload it for years .. and Murray was trying to sell it before his infamous "50 million share issue" ...

Whyte ... the cause .. keep peddling the myths .... he was simply the patsy.

“The decision substantially reduces HMRC’s claim in the liquidation of the old Rangers Football Club." © Sir David Murray.

Whyte committed the crime of fraud on a very large scale, that is the current issue at the moment, don't try and deflect what this is about. We are all aware as regards Murray but this isn't about him, it's about Whyte, Withey and the, as yet unconfirmed, news that Collyer Bristow have settled to the sum of £24 million because of Whytes dealings. That is the issue here, the fact that his actions have resulted in thousands of people being the victims of large scale fraud. No need to go over old ground that has been covered many times before.

no sure my life has not sunk to being so low that i am in my 30's staying with my maw , posting football manager videos up of myself whilst wearing my favourite st mirren trackie.

If this is true you'd have to be a much sadder person to go find all this stuff out, or to think it relevant in this thread. Pathetic stalker behaviour. Get a grip of yourself.

Muirhead, Britney :lol: crawling out of every crevice, all we need now the BTC blogger to release a 'this is not a victory, this is not the end' type rant, or will he just run away again?

These bloggers eh?

If it had not been for them meddling, reporting from unfinished court cases and tax investigations... maybe Rangers would have survived. SDM would not have been forced to sell you all down the river for a paultry £1 coin. CW may never have had to miss tax payments and liquidate the club.

Who do you think is laughing louder after yesterday's news? The bloggers killed your club. Deal with it. ;)

Whyte committed the crime of fraud on a very large scale, that is the current issue at the moment, don't try and deflect what this is about. We are all aware as regards Murray but this isn't about him, it's about Whyte, Withey and the, as yet unconfirmed, news that Collyer Bristow have settled to the sum of £24 million because of Whytes dealings. That is the issue here, the fact that his actions have resulted in thousands of people being the victims of large scale fraud. No need to go over old ground that has been covered many times before.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Now that the berrz are in full GIRFUY mode, and looking for "enemies" at every turn.

Can the spivs not use this moment for a season ticket drive, and roll out mccoist with the "Ah telt yeez all alang we was hard done tae" routine?

I can see the spivs sitting rubbing their hands with expectation for the mad rush of "loyal" supporters willing to part with their bevvy money.

Whyte must be some kind of genius master criminal to have achieved all this without anyone in real rangers noticing. Shame no-one that worked there actually cared about the club.

A prison sentence, if guilty, should be sent down. But! Wishing cancer on someone is the utter pits. Shame on you!

I know it was just a football club he liquidated...nothing more.

Just thought I'd check the BRALT after reading the story on BBC.

Bloody Hell, we may have been humped 10-2 off Accies and now in the fucking seaside league, but at least we aren't Sevco.

A prison sentence, if guilty, should be sent down. But! Wishing cancer on someone is the utter pits. Shame on you!

Really, whilst i wouldn't wish such a disease on most people, that's the outlook i hold against this man, whether you accept that or not is immaterial to me. Whyte has done a lot of damage to many thousands of people with his fraudulent dealing, personally i wish him nothing but the worst in his life, too bad if that doesn't sit well with you.

Really, whilst i wouldn't wish such a disease on most people, that's the outlook i hold against this man, whether you accept that or not is immaterial to me. Whyte has done a lot of damage to many thousands of people with his fraudulent dealing, personally i wish him nothing but the worst in his life, too bad if that doesn't sit well with you.

Has his crime cost many people a lot of money, yes it has. Do i give a flying about his health, no i don't.

Jings, Craigy W. must be cowering in the lavishly stocked wine cellar of his Monaco townhouse now that Youngsy is on the warpath.

:blink:

Chill out mate. We know the hurt of losing your club through CWs reckless behaviour is unbearable. We know that you want to vent your anger and send our GIRUYs to everyone who will listen. We know you want to draw a line under things and get back to the football.

Tough shit. Your club died, the club taking their place are robbing you blind again and, despite latest developments, outbursts like yours today are only going to motivate us to keep reminding you of how shit it must be to support Rangers.

Jings, Craigy W. must be cowering in the lavishly stocked wine cellar of his Monaco townhouse now that Youngsy is on the warpath.

:blink:

Well the police have been investigating since 25 June 2012, I'm sure there will be arrests any day now.