Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so much negativity and anger management issues on here and around the other forums and sites

look on the bright side, rangers emerged out of the summer 2012 with no debt and under new ownership, took the punishment from the league and are now on the way back up to the top.

what's everyone all bothered now about the company that just happened to run the club being chased by the hmrc and being liquidated for its claimed no reason?.

good i say, rangers survived, now the taxman is after the people who put this once proud club in that position.

problem?

:thumsup2

Keep em coming.

:lol:

Poor former rangers supporter at work absolutely raging that his team got liquidated for nothing. And in the same breath saying everyone in Scottish football was corrupt for shafting his (dead) club down to division 3. Even after explaining that his club was dead and buried and that a new 1 was in its place.he was still upset. I had the usual " we'll horse all you diddly teams that were against us" "we'll be back up where we belong" and my personal favourite "we are the people" I've not laughed so much in ages. My ribs hurt so badly now.

I'm sure i read something about it today, i'll try and dig up a link for you later.

What are you havering on about now?

The coverage of the actual tribunal, rather than the verdict, was practically non existent.

And Derry City F feckin C :)

Great innit.......

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2014.html

^^ 397 ranked Derry City and 430 ranked Derry City FC

This year with DCFC romping it and .......

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2015.html#bottom

^^ 403 ranked Derry City FC only.

Mwahahahaha

See ya Rangers :)

^^ just posted this in the bigot thread on Gen non... :D

We've gone over Derry City and the Ibrox sides for a while, but that's the Derry dead club dropped off the rankings.....

Poor former rangers supporter at work absolutely raging that his team got liquidated for nothing. And in the same breath saying everyone in Scottish football was corrupt for shafting his (dead) club down to division 3. Even after explaining that his club was dead and buried and that a new 1 was in its place.he was still upset. I had the usual " we'll horse all you diddly teams that were against us" "we'll be back up where we belong" and my personal favourite "we are the people" I've not laughed so much in ages. My ribs hurt so badly now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:BRILLIANT :lol::lol::lol::lol:

F*CKEM !!! :lol:

^^ just posted this in the bigot thread on Gen non... :D

We've gone over Derry City and the Ibrox sides for a while, but that's the Derry dead club dropped off the rankings.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Another pair of troosers ruined :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just spotted this - from that Union of Fannies statement...

Supporters’ group The Union of Fans called for a Government inquiry into HMRC’s handling of the case.

They said: “Rangers Football Club and its fans have been the victims of a witch-hunt by HMRC ... which has done huge damage to a proud Scottish and British institution.

“Why did HMRC continue with this spurious claim when they were offered settlement?

“We deserve answers on why this was done to our club.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-big-tax-case-sir-3837055

"We Are The Victims" certainly has a ring to it. They should start singing it at football matches or something.

I'm sure i read something about it today, i'll try and dig up a link for you later.

What are you havering on about now?

The coverage of the actual tribunal, rather than the verdict, was practically non existent.

You can almost taste the salty tears.....

:1eye

Just spotted this - from that Union of Fannies statement...

“Why did HMRC continue with this spurious claim when they were offered settlement?

You what now?

Why would you offer a settlement if you were so sure it was a "spurious claim" ?

You being used in the very broadest generic sense.

Wow, the BTC now doesn't matter according to certain P&Bers.

You couldn't make it up...

Oh, it matters.

The very fact that there was a BTC on the back of this immoral means of paying employees, meant that Murray sold the club to a Shyster for £1.

Administration and Liquidation followed.