Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sligo 1 - Rosenburg 2 (63 mins) , Rosenburg 8/1 on........

Been better buying shares :D :D

Don't worry i made plenty the other night on Celtic -2 at 6/5 ;)

I was so far ahead i even stuck more on celtic to score next @4/6 just minutes before the 4th goal.

3-1 now....The odds suggested that it would be something along those lines...Bookies are seldom wrong.

I told you at the time i was taking the piss with that line. I did say Rosenborg result was not that great a result as they have fallen away over the years as has Norwegian club football....Rosenborg 1-2 Sligo Rovers kinda helps proving that point. The bookies have still got Sligo better than 3/1 for their home leg which would suggest they expect a St Pats v Legia kind of result...we'll see.

But hey ho....You keep plugging away with the throw away joke and run with it if it makes you feel better

"makes me feel better" :unsure:

I don't think the infamous comment was a joke, this seems to be your get out after the ridicule, but I may be wrong.

How's the score?

Great result for the Sheep tonight, sure all the bears who love to talk our game down will be delighted. :)

And Aberdeen winning and both St J and M'well ahead :D :D oh 8, ya fud.

The season hasn't even started. The very fact our clubs are competing at this stage shows just how far we have fallen. Remember the day s when winning the league meant entry into the Champions League...for some it still does. Not for Scottish clubs who are now having to play Icelandic clubs among others

The season hasn't even started. The very fact our clubs are competing at this stage shows just how far we have fallen. Remember the day s when winning the league meant entry into the Champions League...for some it still does. Not for Scottish clubs who are now having to play Icelandic clubs among others

Eh, if you are playing in a competition , then, why YES, the season has started.......

When does the Potrefact Training Cup start?

Not exactly European Competition is it?

All that reflects though is that European football has become a party to which we, as Scots, are not really invited.

I hope the teams competing tonight can win through, but we shouldn't beat ourselves up if they don't. European club football has been carved up to prevent the likes of us from making an impact.

All that reflects though is that European football has become a party to which we, as Scots, are not really invited.

I hope the teams competing tonight can win through, but we shouldn't beat ourselves up if they don't. European club football has been carved up to prevent the likes of us from making an impact.

Not quite MT, we just need to keep beating shite instead of failing like Rangers did. They cost us points in the co-ef the seasons afore their death remember?

Nice to see Uefa redressed the co-ef points of Tromso there, nae luck buns :)

Motherwell were bundled out of Europa League qualifying by an extra-time goal from Stjarnan in Iceland.

Stevie Hammell headed the visitors in front and into a 3-2 aggregate lead, only for Olafur Finsen to level from the penalty spot.

Lionel Ainsworth volleyed the Scottish side back in front after the break but Rolf Toft lashed in a powerful strike with five minutes remaining.

And Stjarnan won the tie thanks to Atli Johannsson's effort on 113 minutes.

The Scottish Premierships 2nd best team are sadly out out on their archie.

LoI indeed, 8 ties, 0 defeats in 90 mins, 3 teams through and Motherwell in E/T.

Lap it up Petrifokt boys :D

(no offence to other Petrofac participants, other than them )

Only 2 Scottish teams are through.

LoI indeed, 8 ties, 0 defeats in 90 mins, 3 teams through and Motherwell in E/T.

Lap it up Petrifokt boys :D

(no offence to other Petrofac participants, other than them )

Our second best club humped out by a team from Iceland...Booming i tell ye's .... Booming :lol: