Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

She is named after the previous owners ex wife, so I think a name change is definitely on the cards.

Dignity mkII has a certain ring to it.

How about 'Clyde Valley'

If not then how about 'The Mountjoy'

Your team died. :P

My club were murdered to create a Highland superteam.

Your club were hung drawn and quartered by agents of the queen and replaced by an impostor.

No that was your team. 'Zombie FC' ... Stoney's team is more like the 'Borg FC' ... assimilated/merged (i.e. not risen from the dead).

FWIW it was Thistle assimilated into Caley if anything.

My club were murdered to create a Highland superteam.

Your club were hung drawn and quartered by agents of the queen and replaced by an impostor.

My team are playing tomorrow at their stadium. 142 years of unbroken history...Just ask the ASA :lol:

My team are playing tomorrow at their stadium. 142 years of unbroken history...Just ask the ASA :lol:

According to UEFA there is an interuption to that history. Unblock my signature and you'll see.

Still an original ... just morphed.

f**k up Pacific shelfer. Just coz your club and Rangers pretend you are history rich clubs not everyone does. ICT will make our own history thanks.

According to UEFA there is an interuption to that history. Unblock my signature and you'll see.

As if i know how to unblock a signature. You are (un)Lucky i can switch the thing on.

Edited by No8.

Touched a raw nerve ... we don't have to pretend.

It might well be a raw nerve. ICT never have been and never will be Caley.

Caley were far more than that.

I think the Vanguard Bears may be about to cut their club's throat.

I was having a wee nosey and spotted this http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/sfa-agenda-exposed-soon.html. For those that can't be bothered clicking, it says that the VBs have soon-to-be-released evidence highlighting the SFA's lack of integrity in their handling of "Ranger's 'punishment' upon entering administration'.

Assuming this means that the VBs think the SFA imposed unlawful 'punishments', I think this may sting the authorities into action. They can either say that they punished Rangers using measures that were previously deemed to be outwith their armoury (confirming the VBs' case) OR... they admit that Rangers were a new team looking for entry into the professional leagues under exceptional circumstances and therefore could have any pre-conditions applied.

Could get interesting. If anyone rises to the bait.

I was having a wee nosey and spotted this http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/sfa-agenda-exposed-soon.html. For those that can't be bothered clicking, it says that the VBs have soon-to-be-released evidence highlighting the SFA's lack of integrity in their handling of "Ranger's 'punishment' upon entering administration'.

Assuming this means that the VBs think the SFA imposed unlawful 'punishments', I think this may sting the authorities into action. They can either say that they punished Rangers using measures that were previously deemed to be outwith their armoury (confirming the VBs' case) OR... they admit that Rangers were a new team looking for entry into the professional leagues under exceptional circumstances and therefore could have any pre-conditions applied.

Going back 2ish years ago but I seem to recall that the punishment was deemed illegal in the Court of Session. I also seem to recall the response was something like, "Accept it or we will do worse".

Isn't this auld news?

Going back 2ish years ago but I seem to recall that the punishment was deemed illegal in the Court of Session. I also seem to recall the response was something like, "Accept it or we will do worse".

Isn't this auld news?

Was it not the transfer embargo which was deemed illegal to be enforced on an existing club? Because Sevco Scotland were a new club they agreed to accept a transfer embargo as part of an agreement for them recieving a membership of the SFA.

Edit- the original transfer ban was a part of the punishment for bringing the game into disrepute.

The transfer embargo which was served upon Sevco was a condition of Sevco being granted a membership to the SFA and agreed to by Charles Green.

Edited by stonedsailor

Was it not the transfer embargo which was deemed illegal to be enforced on an existing club? Because Sevco Scotland were a new club they agreed to accept a transfer embargo as part of an agreement for them recieving a membership of the SFA.

Exactly. Unless Rangers are seen as 'new entrants', the SFA could be in trouble. This should really bury the 'relegated versus admitted' argument.

Rangers never had a transfer embargo.....

The vanguards eh....

Rangers never had a transfer embargo.....

A player registration embargo then, and you are correct Rangers died before it could be imposed. Edited by stonedsailor

A player registration embargo then, and you are correct Rangers died before it could be imposed.

Och throw all the words you like. The simple truth is that this is not new news and why The VB try and make an issue can only be for one reason: To give the P&B diddies and plastics another feeding frenzy ;)