Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was that not the script for last season? Or the season before that?

:)

How do you feel about the current mess? Will you dig deep again for shares in RIFC or not?

Surely some fans group should be making arrangements to start a new club?

We could have an X-factor type show on Rangers TV to decide which Rangers get given a used SFA membership.

How do you feel about the current mess? Will you dig deep again for shares in RIFC or not?

What do you mean again? I knew Green was a chancer from the outset and refused to buy into his pish at the first time of asking.

I'll buy Rangers shares when I trust those running the club. I don't at this time

Hard to say - I've seen thousands on here. Most of them have been laughable pish. Perfect fodder for diddies and plastics alike I'd have thought. MacGoebells' 28 million shares sold in February remains a particular favourite. The CAB and ASA campaigns were also a bit of a titter fest.

Anyway, I finally managed back to the fitba last night. Back row of the Sandy Jardine front section, perhaps all of five yards from a bunch of skanks from embra.

They took their defeat very badly :lol:

"One Terry Butcher! There's only one Terry Butcher!"

I've rarely witnessed such good natured hatred at close quarters. Ticker took it all in its stride I'm delighted to say.

'Roon ye :)

Were you throwing coins like the rest of the scumbags? :)

What do you mean again? I knew Green was a chancer from the outset and refused to buy into his pish at the first time of asking.

I'll buy Rangers shares when I trust those running the club. I don't at this time

The shares being sold are not shares in Rangers anyway, they are shares in Rangers International Football Club.

Do you think this company will fold without the financial support of Rangers FC fans?

I posted just after Laxey got in on the act that no entity which falls into their hands had a long term viable future!

And so it comes to pass?

To be fair we all knew, except Rangers fans.

That's a bit harsh on the new gallant pioneer Charles Green. There might not be a "Rangers" without him.

And at least he had the balls to stand up to McCoist, doesn't seem to be anyone at Ibrox currently capable of that.

You truly are not a sophisticated reader, are you Bennett?

What happened was that Hellbhoy made a decent post in which he mentioned Rangers attempting to limp into the promised land of the top flight, or words to that effect. I came in questioning whether even the top flight could furnish Rangers with the finances they clearly require.

You however, interpret this in quite a different way.

Obviously, it saves you from addressing what once more seems to be happening; but it does serve to make you appear a bit stupid, as well as a total walloper.

The Sevco costcutters reaching the Premiership Division may probably plug the hole in their current financial predicament but the lure of a run in Europe where the club can possibly get a decent run in European footy paying back the spivs the money they ploughed into the abomination that is a Rangers club.

The Newco's revenue streams in the top tier could theoretically keep them solvent but it won't decrease the debt the club owes the parent company and the club will always be indebted to the parent company ensuring the orcs will never see the likes of a Murray era ever again. :)

The QC did his usual thing and appointed himself the all-round expert in all things Rangers and posted his usual brand of gibberish (with extra smilies).

And you seemed to think that he'd be able to give you answers you wanted....

No you idiot, I merely pointed out my opinion which in my opinion is more relevant to yer new clubs predicament than any opinion you'll ever fucking post you tragic loser. :P

No you idiot, I merely pointed out my opinion which in my opinion is more relevant to yer new clubs predicament than any opinion you'll ever fucking post you tragic loser. :P

His team is currently getting scudded and he is posting nonsense about Rangers.

His team is currently getting scudded and he is posting nonsense about Rangers.

More like Celtic are getting scudded and Bennett is posting on the wrong forum. :1eye

TV in the corner of the room and the PC on the other and let's me have the ability to watch shite in the form of football and read shite in the form of Bennett's posts at the same time making the evening twice as shite.

More like Celtic are getting scudded and Bennett is posting on the wrong forum. :1eye

TV in the corner of the room and the PC on the other and let's me have the ability to watch shite in the form of football and read shite in the form of Bennett's posts at the same time making the evening twice as shite.

Is that the famous £1000 computer?

Were you throwing coins like the rest of the scumbags? :)

I didn't see any coins being thrown - paper cups yes. I enjoyed watching the banter, but at my age watching is as good as it gets.

If there were indeed coins thrown, I hope no one was hurt. Hibs are certainly one of the better supports that come to Ibrox.