Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nobody is mock offended and the only person making a twat of themselves here is yourself. I take it you have seen the Caley supporters picture of the memorial?

In 1902 there was a disaster that caused the deaths of 25 football fans at a Scotland v England match, that memorial also stands in memory of those lives that were lost that day. Then in 1961 two supporters lost their lives on the stairwell having been crushed. The memorial isn't only for the Rangers fans who's lives were lost on that dreadful day in 1971 but all the supporters who lost their lives in the stadium.

Edited by CityDave

That's not exactly how i remember it at all. I remember just being relieved to have a club to support and to be able to see Rangers playing again. I remember saying on here i couldn't give a f**k if we ever won another trophy again as long as we had Rangers at Ibrox. I ll be honest and say some of the away days in the SFL 3 were among the most enjoyable i have had supporting Rangers.

Nobody knew for certainty what Green had in store and no matter what he outwardly agreed to do he would have still wormed his way out of it in some double deal..Just ask Craig Whyte who he royally shafted.

The blame does not lie with the support but it lies with SDM for selling us to Craig Whyte in full knowledge of what he was all about..Duped my arse

Whyte has to take the blame for taking the club from the precipice to right over the edge and beyond.

Charles Green just played a blinder and robbed us all and IMO continues to rob us to this day.

The support have been left in the dreadful position where if we continue to support the club we are financially rewarding the spivs but if we don't support the club then the club dies.

The club is now in limbo as we will never really move forward with these people in charge but as long as they see a buck to be made they will keep the company afloat...just.

"limbo", eh? Things are changing down Ibrox way.

In 1902 there was a disaster that caused the deaths of 25 football fans at a Scotland v England match, that memorial also stands in memory of those lives that were lost that day. Then in 1961 two supporters lost their lives on the stairwell having been crushed. The memorial isn't only for the Rangers fans who's lives were lost on that dreadful day in 1971 but all the supporters who lost their lives in the stadium.

Strange, isn't it, that a couple of Diddy fans appear to know more about rangers' history than the buffoons who take mock offence at perceived slights towards them?

You'd almost think they were incapable of independent thought....

Strange, isn't it, that a couple of Diddy fans appear to know more about rangers' history than the buffoons who take mock offence at perceived slights towards them?

Going by recent History, I wonder what statue they will hijack in two years time to mourn the passing of the 3rd Club?

Sometimes i honestly believe you are beyond help.

The memorial is for the Ibrox disaster on the 2nd of January 1971.

Note the date it was unveiled. Note where the annual wreath laying takes place and if all that fails just read what you can clearly see on the picture posted.

We know there were two other incidents and they were added but it is THE memorial for the 66 who died.

I honestly cannot believe i even have to explain this to you. We might seldom agree on anything and have had a few heated debates but i honestly thought you were better than this...TBH it really doesn't get much lower than this

Note the date it was unveiled. Note where the annual wreath laying takes place and if all that fails just read what you can clearly see on the picture posted.

We know there were two other incidents and they were added but it is THE memorial for the 66 who died.

I honestly cannot believe i even have to explain this to you. We might seldom agree on anything and have had a few heated debates but i honestly thought you were better than this...TBH it really doesn't get much lower than this

Note the date it was commissioned.............

The memorial for the 1971 disaster was a wee plaque. The Sacred Statue of The Greatest Ever ranger serves as a memorial to those who lost their lives in THREE disasters. That's simple truth right there.

Ibrox%20Disaster%20Monument%2002.jpg

See that panel on the left? What's that, then?

It really is incredible that you cannot bring yourself to admit that you may be wrong. I suppose it is an important commemoration for you and your former club, mind. Which would go some way towards explaining why it was thirty fucking years before they put up the Holy Likeness of He Who Doesn't Walk Away (Until the shit hits the boardroom fan, at least).

Now off you go and have a wee circle jerk with yer wee back-up team, and come back with something really witty.

As i said WRK ... You are a lost cause.

I was wrong in only thinking you were better than that. Looks as if i was wrong.

You'll be interested to know the amount of fúcks I give equals the number of European trophies publicly presented to your late and unlamented club.

Now off you go and see if you can find your principles. The last I heard they were banging on about some gangster bus owners....

You'll be interested to know the amount of fúcks I give equals the number of European trophies publicly presented to your late and unlamented club.

Now off you go and see if you can find your principles. The last I heard they were banging on about some gangster bus owners....

You know the saddest thing about you is you dont even see it.

As for my principles...where are all the season tickets you were buying for the family? Forgive me for not wanting lectured on how i support my team from somebody who hasnt been to a game in Scotland in literally years

You know the saddest thing about you is you dont even see it.

As for my principles...where are all the season tickets you were buying for the family? Forgive me for not wanting lectured on how i support my team from somebody who hasnt been to a game in Scotland in literally years

But your team died.

If you had principles, you would not have Tupe'd over to a gangster run con.

Herd mentality WRK !, one runs into the brick wall and the others soon follow. :lol:

Must be shit being a Rangers supporter knowing you actually know what's happening to the club but can't help being a huge arsehole about it by posting content that is as credible as proof of life on the moon.

And just for the Rangers fans ?, sending astronauts to the moon does not constitute life on it.