Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For most posters that'd deserve a smiley and a Charles. In your case I suspect you shared the registration cost with Dhen and are serious.

:lol: I might sell it to the newco club for a poond seeing as it appears to be the going rate at Rangers these days. :P

Oh JhonnyBhoy desperately trying to say something witty but, again, embarrassing The Plastics.

If your theology is Johnny embarrassing all us plastics as you like to call the Celtic support, then what do Bennett, No8, Tedi have to say about your embarrassment then ? :1eye

If your theology is Johnny embarrassing all us plastics as you like to call the Celtic support, then what do Bennett, No8, Tedi have to say about your embarrassment then ? :1eye

Are you on the drink tonight?

Oh JhonnyBhoy desperately trying to say something witty but, again, embarrassing The Plastics.

Tell me about Rolls Royce ya fuckin halfwit :lol::lol:

Aye sure. RR aero-engines whine less than you. but then you are a high-maintenance princess.

Edited by The_Kincardine

There are two comments to be made on this post:

1. There are no people wanted by Interpol, men or women.

2. People who think there are people wanted by Interpol are plastics and diddies. morons

There are two words I'd like to make about your post,

1, Who

2, Cares ?

:rolleyes:

I suspect you wanted to use the word 'thesis'. In fairness to to JhonnyBhoy, and noticing you 'your thick' statement maybe I have done Jhonnybhoy a disservice and perhaps he is the sharpest tool in The Sellick box.

Maybe you should pass the grey and green wig from yourself to The Big Thread's most erudite QC.....the most cogent plastic of them all, JhonnyBhoy.

I suspect you wanted to use the word 'thesis'. In fairness to to JhonnyBhoy, and noticing you 'your thick' statement maybe I have done Jhonnybhoy a disservice and perhaps he is the sharpest tool in The Sellick box.

Maybe you should pass the grey and green wig from yourself to The Big Thread's most erudite QC.....the most cogent plastic of them all, JhonnyBhoy.

I thought you were religiously posting retorts back to Johnny like you post the gospel !, sorry my bhad.

ETA, I meant to type "theory" if that helps.

Edited by hellbhoy

While you keep bickering away like old wimmin fighting over a colostomy bag, just spare a thought about why the rest of Scottish football considers Celtic and Rangers fans an absolute embarrassment to society in the main.

They deid yet?