Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Look on the bright side, you'll be able to post a picture of yourself with a Raith Rovers scarf tomorrow.

Are Rangers playing tomorrow?. Never looked, guess I just don't pay that much attention to Rangers games over the last few weeks now, apart from your biggest game of the season the cup next week. I was reading in the local press Yogi Hughes is claiming your lot as favourites for that.

But yes I do own a Raith Rovers scarf.

Are Rangers playing tomorrow?. Never looked, guess I just don't pay that much attention to Rangers games over the last few weeks now, apart from your biggest game of the season the cup next week. I was reading in the local press Yogi Hughes is claiming your lot as favourites for that.

But yes I do own a Raith Rovers scarf.

dosent pay attention to rangers, has been commenting all day on a rangers thread :blink:

Are Rangers playing tomorrow?. Never looked, guess I just don't pay that much attention to Rangers games over the last few weeks now, apart from your biggest game of the season the cup next week. I was reading in the local press Yogi Hughes is claiming your lot as favourites for that..

Fighting it out for the right to play Houstys charges.

When is the game?

Fighting it out for the right to play Houstys charges.

When is the game?

Tuesday evening 19:45, haven't checked to see if there is any tv coverage for it yet. I would expect there to be some given its us the best football team in Scotland.

Edited by CityDave

Again, trying the wilfully stupid card. Comes easily to you, mind, Vicky.

Currant bun is a widely-used term to describe the Horde. Feel free to find examples of anyone referring to anyone by this term in another context. I'll even let you go and drag some shite from KDS, as you've probably already got that open in another tab....

Sorry norman but that does not ryhme with Rangers fans, you obviously don't have a suitable explanation.

Other than you're a bigot.....

I understand some just use it as a rangers fans nickname, but the word clealry has sectarian connatations when linked with the northern Ireland conflict which wether you like it or not has a huge role to play in the rangers v celtic religous/political part of the rivalry. I know we have our differences on here dhen but surely you are not actually this stupid and can give up the ghost, the word simply has a certain sectarian edge to it when used in certain scenarios.

good to see wrk has fucked off after having his arse handed to him on a plate. now back to rangers

"are we deid yet"

Bolded part - I thought it was just an unrepresentative minority? Again, that's you tarring your club with the brush you claim I'm wielding. Well done.

Second quote - Aye, right. And evidently not, as you're still posting apologist shite.

Last time, Mr X - Anjelique de Xavier - Currant.

Ian Paisley (times 2 at least), Johnny Adair, "Big Grugg", Michael Stone - Not (as far as I know) Currants.

Really simple.

Bolded part - I thought it was just an unrepresentative minority? Again, that's you tarring your club with the brush you claim I'm wielding. Well done.

Second quote - Aye, right. And evidently not, as you're still posting apologist shite.

Last time, Mr X - Anjelique de Xavier - Currant.

Ian Paisley (times 2 at least), Johnny Adair, "Big Grugg", Michael Stone - Not (as far as I know) Currants.

Really simple.

what on gods earth point are you even trying to make in this post , did you f**k of an indulge in a bottle of lidls cheapest whisky and log back in and just start spouting utter pish again Norman.

norman was a prime example of "blah blah blah fingers in the ears I am not listening" today , bennet. what a state he made of himself.

Awww, Vicky's back. Duz f_b wann a rubba belly? Duzzzee now? Hooos a good boy, then? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

what on gods earth point are you even trying to make in this post , did you f**k of an indulge in a bottle of lidls cheapest whisky and log back in and just start spouting utter pish again Norman.

Oh fuckin' dear. :lol:

Maybe if you got someone for whom English is their first language to post for you? Just a suggestion. They could maybe even point out the delicious irony in your support of a couple of clubs who thrive* on the very hatred you claim to despise.

*Well, when I say "thrive", I'm maybe pushing it a bit. Certainly in the first case. All's well now, though - apparently.

as for the only part of your response which made sense, of course the religous part of the rivalry plays a huge part in it's history. trying to deny that would be utterly rediculous and unlike yourself Norman I do not try and spout nonsense, now as for the clubs being responsible for bigotry well you are the perfect example of this not being the case. here you are no wan ae us or wan ae them (allegedly) yet you still manage to maintain a personal hatred towards protestants....

now agains answer the question norman , do you feel the k.a.h when written on a wall in a republican area of Belfast is aimed at rangers fans or the protestant/unionist community and also please explain why hearts are refered to as mini-h~~s and how it has nothing to do with their "proddy club" status amongst celtic fans. any answer will do now Norman.

Maybe if you got someone for whom English is their first language to post for you? Just a suggestion. They could maybe even point out the delicious irony in your support of a couple of clubs who thrive* on the very hatred you claim to despise.

*Well, when I say "thrive", I'm maybe pushing it a bit. Certainly in the first case. All's well now, though - apparently.

again I have not said i despise anything , I made a point that the word is not offensive to me personally but in a court of law can be deemed offensive and it DOES have a sectarian meaning when used in certain scenarious. you seem to not be able to accpet this and have went on a tear stained journey trying to explain otherwise even though you had evidence of it being used in a sectarian context handed to you. get over it Norm.

as for the only part of your response which made sense, of course the religous part of the rivalry plays a huge part in it's history. trying to deny that would be utterly rediculous and unlike yourself Norman I do not try and spout nonsense, now as for the clubs being responsible for bigotry well you are the perfect example of this not being the case. here you are no wan ae us or wan ae them (allegedly) yet you still manage to maintain a personal hatred towards protestants....

now agains answer the question norman , do you feel the k.a.h when written on a wall in a republican area of Belfast is aimed at rangers fans or the protestant/unionist community and also please explain why hearts are refered to as mini-h~~s and how it has nothing to do with their "proddy club" status amongst celtic fans. any answer will do now Norman.

Honestly? I neither know, nor know anyone who might know, the thought processes of an unknown vandal in a different country to the one I was raised in (And the one where I currently reside). You, obviously, believe with all your heart that your interpretation is Gospel - and nothing anyone says is going to change that. You believe you support rangers, ffs.

Now, I'm going to be off for a couple or three hours, as I have an appointment - if that's all right with you. Perhaps you could use the time profitably by cleaning up the absolute mess of your posts - if you want people to debate seriously, for heaven's sake at least try to spell, punctuate and use correct grammar. Seriously, look at the post I've quoted here. It's embarrassing.

Personal hatred towards protestants - you'll have to explain that one, as well.