Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have coped with the pointing and laughing the last two years so send it on QC. Noo f**k up am about to have my TEA

Why not just have you tea/dinner first before slabbering deluded shite all over your bib first trying to post at the same time as your mummy plays aeroplanes with you to eat yer mush.

Copying the posting style of Benny won't make you look any cleverer than you already are chump.

Now I know this is about words that have been deemed offensive but I have a separate related question

Are there any Rangers supporters on here personally offended by the term '***'?

United supporters are generally referred to as DABs by their Dee counterparts; for anyone who doesn't know this stands for Dirty Arab b*****d. I've never lost sleep at night because of being described in this way.

ETA the asterisks should read h u n

I revel in the soubriquet.

Let's get back to how fucked up the currant (ahem ....."Current") club plying it's trade out of Ibrox and how the bears might not have the same club pish the next time A Rangers club goes tits up fleecing the fans by telling them shite like "same club", "back to where we belong" etc etc etc

loose typos cause pages and pages of bile and outrage.....

Why not just have you tea/dinner first before slabbering deluded shite all over your bib first trying to post at the same time as your mummy plays aeroplanes with you to eat yer mush.

Copying the posting style of Benny won't make you look any cleverer than you already are chump.

It's actually trains ma maw pretends it to be mate . Choo choo

If you should understand anything after what has been printed in the papers this week, it is that they print un-verified shite.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/SFAPublications/ScottishFAPublications2012-13/SFA_HANDBOOK_53-136_Articles_of_Association.pdf

Article 13 Page 75 should help you out.

You trawled through the SFA's rulebook........

Wow.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-jackson-open-meeting-interpol-4198608

Keith Jackson's latest rank take on the happenings at ibrox.

So things have fallen far because they're mingling with a guy who's on an Interpol list and is a crook.

Didn't stop his wealth off the radar nonsense about craig whyte, barely an utterance about Dave king who is also a crook.

The worst kind of journalism. Always pretends he has exclusives of sorts when it's barely news at all.

Why not try and break a story and tell us what it going on at that club by doing a bit of digging.

I imagine fans of rangers don't care about a lunch date with a crook, they wanna know if the club will still be in business at the end of the month.

I imagine fans of rangers don't care about a lunch date with a crook, they wanna know if the club will still be in business at the end of the month.

Not a bit of it.

In memory of Throbert Young who passed away in the last day or so,.

''Thieves a keep a thieving, whores a keep a whoring''

That is the Sevco way.

It has no sectarian meaning on here for the faux offended wankers whom you have defending ..... THE Rangers fans ,... total fannies one and all.

Although it should be obvious that it's definitely a word which certain bigots are very, very fond of using.

Edited by flyingrodent

You have argued the point I have been proving all along, the word has a sectarian meaning aswell as it's slightly more innocent meaning, as I have stated countless times , the word does not offend me , my point all along has been whereas many will use it as a word to describe rangers fan, like it or not the word has certain sectarian links in Northern Ireland and west of Scotland. Now I hope we can put this ridiculous arguement to bed.

It 'only' has a sectarian meaning if you think your currant Club is one denominational..................

Amazing after being told the word is completely unacceptable the celtic posters are still defending their right to be bigots.

So posts the rocket who thinks victims of crime are fair game towards the Celtic support, and do fucking try your damnedest not to pollute the thread with your bigoted bile by creating a long paragraph about it ffs. :1eye