Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can we nominate that boss Hogg to be first in the queue

Nah, it will be Tedi conned with a free trip to heaven that is a successful Rangers FC and we know that a successful Rangers FC died and went to hell back in 2012. :)

Talk of Mike Ashley wanting the sports direct brand getting European exposure on the back of new rangers is pie in the sky. Surely there must be a cheaper way in which once a year some Eastern European back water gets to learn of sports direct.

Not to mention the chances of fat Sally getting his cheque book globetrotters to a European qualifying spot is unlikely.

Look like they're recycling mad Phil's output again.

It's something that I have been posting for months & months that the club and it's company status will be divided up and sold to the highest bidder including the trading name & image.

The club at this point in time still has the appearance that it is intact but the signs where on the wall when Ashley took the Rangers stores and turned them into sports direct along with the stadium naming rights for a poond. There are also other parts of the club that have been separated from the club and the club receives a pittance of the profits from Green's time in charge.

When the club finally rolls over and dies with it's last breath and a fart the entity trying to re-clone the club will be met with all sorts of problems to get A Rangers FC that looks like the previous two incarnations back together as the clubs image will be owned by other entities wanting their cut from the carcasses before allowing the plebs to say it's still Rangers FC.

It's something that I have been posting for months & months that the club and it's company status will be divided up and sold to the highest bidder including the trading name & image.

The club at this point in time still has the appearance that it is intact but the signs where on the wall when Ashley took the Rangers stores and turned them into sports direct along with the stadium naming rights for a poond. There are also other parts of the club that have been separated from the club and the club receives a pittance of the profits from Green's time in charge.

When the club finally rolls over and dies with it's last breath and a fart the entity trying to re-clone the club will be met with all sorts of problems to get A Rangers FC that looks like the previous two incarnations back together as the clubs image will be owned by other entities wanting their cut from the carcasses before allowing the plebs to say it's still Rangers FC.

Doesn't Sir Charles of Normandy own the brand/image rights?

Can't see him being in a rush to hand over that nice little earner. Maybe that's what he meant when he proclaimed "I am Rangers"? :)

Since T_(K)Thesaurus was kind enough to give us the 411 club..

I love Club 411. Here's a wee reminder of the Rangers' stalwarts:

post-44711-0-88615900-1412812387_thumb.j

As for the 'H' word? Not a f**k is given in this wee corner of High Wycombe if I am called a currant (NB I do get grumpy at current as is sometimes used) and I don't regard it as at all offensive, racist or sectarian.

My thesis is very simple: For all their "point and laugh" excuses the Plastics and Diddies love nothing more than an opportunity to post about Scotland's big team and their continuing interest in my club is welcome.