Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think he was illustrating the delusional levels of the phruny phlegms ... you seem upset. You don't believe in the DK pish or do you?

Upset, why would i be upset. More likely to be laughing at someone putting up such a post in the first place.

As for DK, i don't believe anything related to Ibrox until i see it's 100% confirmed and genuine. Only rumours i listen to is Fleetwood Macs.

Bennett is a sound chap who does not take this site too seriously, basically the exact opposite of Norman.

Oh i forgot to get back to Henrik, what was it again - not liking celtic?

Guilty as charged....

Yeh ... Who could forget your argument. Choosing not to arrend games you would previously attendded is not a boycott.

Like Tedi i have drasttically cut back on what i spent previously on Rangers. I am now only attending games on season ticket and have resigned from the CCCS and all cup.games. I havent bought any merchandise from Rangers in years. All that considered i would think financially i am witholding far more per season than yoyr average season ticket holder who didnt renew.

If you want to call my wishy washy 'stance' a boycott, I can't stop you. Similarly if you wish to call it a Ford Mondeo, I can't stop that either.

I've no interest in how much you may be withholding in relation to previous years, which is why I offered no comment whatsoever on it.

The description of you as an ST crumbler however, is entirely accurate as is one that suggests you're a liar.

Yes you've made your views very clear on that Norman, my sort and all that.

For the avoidance of doubt - Your sort in this case are lying, abusive bigoted scum, yeah? In that case I agree.

If you mean your sexuality, couldn't give a toss.

There's already geography, education, profession (or job, as you might call it), and many other factors weighing against us ever being friends. But Having added those detailed in my first line, we're really not going to get along.

For the avoidance of doubt - Your sort in this case are lying, abusive bigoted scum, yeah? In that case I agree.

If you mean your sexuality, couldn't give a toss.

There's already geography, education, profession (or job, as you might call it), and many other factors weighing against us ever being friends. But Having added those detailed in my first line, we're really not going to get along.

You obviously do give a toss, the proof is there in your own words.

You want to deny deleting posts where you went off on a rant then that is entirely up to you. The post you missed was all i needed

If you're being challenged on a specific allegation you've made however, I think it's perfectly reasonable that you be asked to prove it or retract it.

Of course it is a post of yours, that is why I was able to quote it, just because I did not post the entire fucking essay and cut to the important part does not make it any less so.

It's not a post, then, is it? It's a part of a post. And edited by who?

Strangely enough, there are people who might say that the original post is mine, and the bit you've selected to use is what you think supports your point.

I've actually advised you on this before, but when people find out a post has been edited (or cherry-picked) quite few of them will seek out the original. Tells a different story about what I posted, doesn't it?

Some might say it says something about you, as well.

Bennett is a sound chap who does not take this site too seriously, basically the exact opposite of Norman.

^^^^^ bigot

Out of yer depth here, wee man, and throwing wild abuse about on the flimsiest of "evidence".

if farage had spouted your shite about gay marriage the press would have a field day and he would be labelled a bigot. why should your opinion be treated as any different?

Again, just because I never posted your entire tear filled rant does not mean that its not your post, as I said I cut to the important part, your suggestion that I somehow took you out of context is laughable.

I wrote the original post, so indulge me when I state that my opinion of what's important and what isn't kind of over-rules yours.

In all honesty, I'm beginning to think the idea of your understanding the concept of context is laughable.

if farage had spouted your shite about gay marriage the press would have a field day and he would be labelled a bigot. why should your opinion be treated as any different?

If the pope said he didn't like his new blue wallpaper, there's fuckwits on here would label him a bigot.

I used an inadvisable choice of words, clarified what I had meant, and in common with most of the P&B population, moved on.

You really are a wee bit late to the second(? at least) regurgitation of this particular witch-burning, wee man.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie