Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Of course, Ashley is in it for the money he can make. It might be however that he can do so by restoring Rangers to relative health. He certainly can't make money from Rangers should they cease to be. To answer your other 'point', I don't enjoy watching defeats usually, but recognise that they're a pretty fundamental part of the experience of following sport. King clearly sees it otherwise and has used this fact to make the prospect of his leadership more attractive to Rangers fans. Spoilt children.

How can he restore Rangers to health when he has control of the clubs retail sector and the club is losing millions as a result?

Wanting is not being spoilt, you are picking another one of your silly arguments here.

How can he restore Rangers to health when he has control of the clubs retail sector and the club is losing millions as a result?

Wanting is not being spoilt, you are picking another one of your silly arguments here.

Benny a quick question ...

What difference does it make to the prospect of the Club 'regaining' health if it is trifc or mash that owns strips/rights/retail etc?

For those not able to click links

MicroMega said yesterday: A specific requirement of this settlement was that Mr Kings family repatriate business assets that have been held overseas into South Africa. [Nosa] is one of those assets.

Now, the other stuff i posted from SA ,benny, was around that date. Do your own digging.

I suppose for Ashley, it'll be a question of how much he'd need to put into Rangers to stabilise them and ensure relative success; as opposed to how much such relative success would bring him through his retail contracts. If the sums look likely to add up for him, he'll do it; if not, he won't.

The King remarks with regard to defeat to peers not being considered acceptable, were certainly evidence of a spoilt, childish mindset. The fact that the fans bought into them, tells us it's a mindset he shares.

I suppose for Ashley, it'll be a question of how much he'd need to put into Rangers to stabilise them and ensure relative success; as opposed to how much such relative success would bring him through his retail contracts. If the sums look likely to add up for him, he'll do it; if not, he won't. The King remarks with regard to defeat to peers not being considered acceptable, were certainly evidence of a spoilt, childish mindset. The fact that the fans bought into them, tells us it's a mindset he shares.

But he can't own more than 10% of the club and there is no way he'll pump money into a club he doesn't own/have the majority of shares.

But he can't own more than 10% of the club and there is no way he'll pump money into a club he doesn't own/have the majority of shares.

Can't own more than 10%.....

Yet you think King can?

If King can, so can the more asute and wealthy and ruthless Ashley....

Or do you want the SFA to step in? Lol...

Can't own more than 10%.....

Yet you think King can?

If King can, so can the more asute and wealthy and ruthless Ashley....

Or do you want the SFA to step in? Lol...

You seem obsessed with King here, the SFA have stated that Ashley can't own more than 10% of Rangers due to his ownership of newcastle.

Pretty simple really.

He could hold sway over plenty shares he doesn't possess though. Pumping money into a club he doesn't own, might seem attractive if he's able to extract a fortune via merchandise sales.

Who is spending a fortune in merchandise?

If Rangers get up this season and launch their new kit for the exciting season ahead featuring four super duper OF games, are you seriously telling me that neds the length and breadth of the country won't be buying it?

No he did not

^^^ now firmly in the King camp :D

And benny, I'm not fixated over King.

If Ashley can't own it, neither can King. Same rulz.

There is no saviour, EGM, AGM, or even accounts.

What is it, 28th November the last date to get them signed off in order for an agm this year?

I am telling you as long as this board is in charge revenues will continue to be massively depressed, Wallace has already confirmed that all commercial revenues are down.

And I'm telling you that as soon as Rangers get anywhere near their 'rightful', it'll be difficult to move in High Streets nationwide without confronting Rangers tops, regardless of who is in the boardroom.

It is nothing to do with being in a camp, it is simply the reality of the situation.

The shareholders can either accept a finance deal from Ashley that will have to be a loan as he cannot gain anymore shares, the fans will not back Ashley or they can back the King deal with King gaining control (which he can do) or they get let it go to the wall and lose what little they have left.

Tedi, as you well know, I am someone who wants to see Ibrox demolished and the turf salted.

Out of them both, I want King.

By far, King. King all the way. King King King.

And that is after thinking Ashley would rape the clubs bones.

I still want King.

But it won't happen :(

SFA can also override that ... and their rules can be challenged as restrictive to commercial business. If Ashley wants more the SFA have the power to grant him up to the allowed maximum by UEFA.

You seemed obsessed that 10% is a done deal.

Your last sentence describes your grasp of things to a tee.

The SFA have been quite clear on it.

You also can't have the same owner due to the chances of them meeting in cup competitions you ............

Paul Murray and Alistair Johnston were forced out as soon as Whyte entered Ibrox on the 24th May 2011, Paul was openly against the Whyte takeover and put forward another proposal, there is nothing stopping him joining the board.

Is that how it works?

I thought even just being on the board not long before admin was enough to prevent someone getting involved so soon, regardless of how complicit or otherwise he/she might have been in events.