Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The swamp is a glorious place to dwell :)

Default What is different about this loan - something is afoot

The initial Laxey/Easdale loan announcement

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regula...ws_article/373

The subsequent alteration adding Letham removing Laxey.

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regula...ws_article/374

Todays announcement.

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regula...ws_article/407

What is so different about the previous loans? The previous loans were not loaned to the subsidiary. Todays announcement explicitly states "The Board is pleased to announce that the Company's subsidiary, The Rangers Football Club Limited ("RFCL") has entered into a credit facility agreement with MASH Holdings Limited"

Are they shuffling things around? If so why?

Mid 40's....

From left field but Norman always hinted that he was 'a player' in the 'battle' against Rangers and now he has gone awol.

Dear Santa please make it happen.

Believed in Sir Craigy, Minty, chuckles, the return of the King, the Blue Knights, Ally, Joanna Lumley, Bill Miller,

Gough, Bomber etc et bloody c,

Not a surprise you believe in Santa tbh.....

Does a bear see the way it is?

#22 Report Post

Unread Today, 20:09

FF Squad Member

Default Re: Is Ashley Blue Pitch and Margerita?

Blue pitch was easdales first company

And sandy easdales wife is called margarita

Seething that we can't have a mike Ashley specific thread but anyway here goes my opinion on the situation:-

I know 99.9%of you will disagree with me but do you t think a man that's worth £2 billion will really be a danger to your club??

I really think rangers have been saved here.

I'm just curious as to what you think of my above statement so please discuss.

We kept getting told that Rangers have no debt? They only issue they have is their costs. I think Ashley will do what is required to get the costs down. My mind has always boggled at the statements made that Rangers need 16 million to win the lower leagues, they don’t of course. Such statements are for the Rangers fans who want to hear the continued sweet mood music that they are world players and need a spending policy to reflect that.

Ashley, now that he has his pawns in place, will look at the player budget and go “You're ‘avin a laugh mate” and get the axe out. His accountant will look at the rest of the Championship clubs and go –this is what you need to get promotion- and it will be a tenth of what they are spending now. Some –if not more than a few of the 10k, 8k weekers will be looking for new clubs come January. Hence why he has only given them 2mil- which will cover costs for a couple of months!

Ashley will simply do what was needed to be done 3 years ago, there will be no warchest, no big spending; no “Rangers Men”. Even another season in the Championship might not be such a big deal for Ashley. Not sure that mood music will be to everyone’s taste down Ibrox though. Coisty will be no doubt come out with some carefully crafted PR puff piece to say he will enjoy working with the new board and looking forward to the new "investment"-while checking the small letters in his contract and sending his CV to Question of Sport...

I'm not so sure it will be that simple. First you need to find a club (or 'company', as Rangers fans would say) willing to buy them. Second, that club has to offer acceptable terms to the player. Either of those fails to materialise and the player is going nowhere.

Seething that we can't have a mike Ashley specific thread but anyway here goes my opinion on the situation:-

I agree that it is ridiculous that we must turn to the BRALT and sieve through the posts to find the Ashley discussion. Easily a topic that can be discussed in its own thread rather than this brain numbing monstrosity.

This is it. He could easily put just enough in to secure the no.2 spot most seasons. Access to Europe and 4 orange-shirt-flogging-bigotfests a year. Jobs a good'un.

Will the seethco faithful accept this though and just sink to their knees and swallow swallow it all as they have done for everybody else? Yes unfortunately, yes they will.

Given Rangers outgoings, I suspect he'd have to put more in each month than he'd realise in Sports Direct profits. Is he really going to sell more than 50,000 shirts a month to cover the £2M he has to pump in to keep them afloat?

Given Rangers outgoings, I suspect he'd have to put more in each month than he'd realise in Sports Direct profits. Is he really going to sell more than 50,000 shirts a month to cover the £2M he has to pump in to keep them afloat?

I'm sure Ashley will be pretty ruthless in cutting costs when it's him that's footing the bill or his profits that are being eaten into. He's never going to be paying someone else's skim money on the top of onerous contracts either so I suspect we'll see some big changes. Whether that's genuine austerity or just saying "f**k it", ripping up contracts then calling the lawyers in to tidy up the mess, we'll see. Either way I think staying at the Lochgreen before Killie matches is now officially out.