Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I deliberately gave you a new signature because the one you already have makes my eyes bleed. :lol:

You fucked this up chump didn't ya :lol:

Update No1, Rangers FC were going to ruin SDM's empire so SDM ruined Rangers FC instead. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Delicious reading Tedi. :)

And who could possibly argue with that post, a shitload of smilies cannot be argued with.

Rangers fans do nothing until it's way way too late and this is the mentality of the support at large, this is currently happening at the moment. The fans are doing nothing at all other than point and blame everyone else at the moment because they were so stupid they got sucked in by Chucky when everyone else was telling them they'll get shafted over, but Champs League music at Ibrox, Orange taps, stop thame getting ten in a row and blah blah hit the right note and you all rushed and threw money at the spivs and now you want to bleat like stupid sheep about how this could happen ? :lol:

tipoo edut

So seeing as you have so much to say, explain to us all all exactly what the Rangers support could have done when the administration started and when the process of liquidation was initiated and when the purchase of assets were guaranteed for Green, even when Kennedy and the Blue Knights put forward similar financial requests to purchase. Never mind swerving away from the question with your nonsense, try and give an answer that was relevant to that time knowing that we all know now that it was a carve up from the first day of admin. Floors all yours.

Edited by youngsy

Interesting theories, but of course Sir Minty Moonbeams himself has said he didn't have to do the deal.

In fact he said it twice in his duped statement (stop laughing).

Murray "But if we'd known of the Ticketus thing, we'd not have done the deal."

Murray "And if the information had been available to me at the time I wouldn't have done it[the deal]. I did it in good faith.

So many liars at the DeadRangers, who to believe :)

It's a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma.

AJ before the event = we love Lloyds

AJ after the event = It was Lloyds what did make us do it.

Davros after the event = I wasn't forced into it, I could have said no, but I was duped.

Personally, I think there is an element of truth to all of it (but also a lot of erse covering). Ultimately, Davros, AJ, Martin Bain et al ran the club poorly and left it badly exposed, and very weak.

Then Nookie came in, and the rest is.......... a right bloody good laugh :)

Yours

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

It's all falling into place now just like a lot of bears said it would. I think a lot of people if they are being honest would say that the Rangers must be punished retoric went too far and was way OTT.

Tried asking spiers about his claims that Rangers fans were paranoid over D&P being crooked, never got every far.

And yet Bennett you'll get the half witted on here who won't accept that, in fact some may even give you an irrelevant red dot, ffs.

I'm surprised Murray managed to get away with the funding of his "share issue" for 50 million with a bank loan ... much worse than Whyte in my opinion.

So in your 'unbiased' opinion receiving a bank loan is far worse than fraudulent dealings amounting to thousands of people losing millions of pounds. Aye right you are.

Do all of them still work for the club?

Johnston has criticised Whyte, himself, Murray and the Bank, he made those comments after he was no longer employed, there was zero financial incentive for him doing so.

No, most are no longer on the board. but they are majority shareholders in the club... The club has 50% share in Firhill Developments... They hold the other 50%.

Our fans were sold a line, the majority of the fans bought it, for fear of another Save The Jags. The land was going to "thistle minded individuals".

Now the property market is rising, there's talk of a 400 seater stand at the south end and a 1000 seater main stand replacing the existing one.

Did the bank ever send such a warning to those directors? Who knows. Just cause they said so, doesn't mean shit.

Regardless of what team you support, fans are mugs, we are the necessary interference. And those in brass buttons will feed us any old line to keep us quiet and keep us handing over the cash. As long as they get their champagne lunch every Saturday and extend their business network.

If only someone had warned you lot.

So once again i'll ask; can you explain to us all exactly what the the Rangers support could have done to prevent this fraud which is amounting to a crime of massive proportions. Could we all have thrown in donations that may well have amounted to, let's say £10 million, put that sum forward to takeover the assets, whilst all the time the assets were always going elsewhere. You're the third person i've asked this question tonight, so let's hear your explanation of how the Rangers support would have overcome a criminal conspiracy of massive proportions.

Asking some questions would've been a fucking start.

Questions were asked by many, the support groups asked plenty at meetings they had but no matter how many questions were asked, irrespective of the answers, this fraudulent activity was already in place and was gathering momentum, the support could do nothing about it, not unless we were all fucking working undercover for the Serious Fraud Office. This was a serious fraud so do you seriously think that any football support, Rangers or otherwise could have stopped it. Behave yourself ffs and accept the full reality of it all.

Oo my go, my go!

Not trying to orchestrate boycotts against your primary bankers. :)

This is easy ;)

Yours

aDONis

What the fucking hell is Oo my go, oh my go? :lol: There is nothing any football support could have done against a criminal conspiracy such as this.

Yours

Youngsy.

So the banks man Muir (I want to know about every paper clip) was a long time associate of Grier, one of the 4 who has just been arrested, how deep does this shit go? going to be an interesting few months / years before this all comes out.

The one thing that bothers me on this forum at the moment Tedi, is the lack of people that have denounced this shower of criminal scumbags that have committed this massive fraud that has caused many thousands of innocent people a loss of money and distress, whether they dislike Rangers or not isn't the issue, a serious fraud has happened and as of yet only one or two posts decry what has happened. Says a lot as far as i'm concerned.

So the banks man Muir (I want to know about every paper clip) was a long time associate of Grier, one of the 4 who has just been arrested, how deep does this shit go? going to be an interesting few months / years before this all comes out.

For the first time today I'm in full in agreement with you. :P

Asking some questions would've been a fucking start.

Questions were asked and those who did ask were ridiculed by a large section of the media. (How can the court appointed administrators possibly be crooked - G Spiers)

Tom English especially let himself down very badly.