Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I must have missed the i must hate Naismith memo.

Perhaps you're smarter than the average Bear Benny. ;)

Those supporters are not representative of the Rangers support. :)

Yet more who are not. :)

Didn't McCoist have the cheek to have a pop at him as well? utter c**t.

Perhaps you're smarter than the average Bear Benny. ;)

Yet more who are not. :)

Didn't McCoist have the cheek to have a pop at him as well? utter c**t.

Couldn't say about McCoist, i do know though that Naismith does a lot for kids football teams in the Liverpool area when the kids teams are taken to Finch Farm, Evertons training complex. He always makes himself available for the young kids when he is there.

And the rest according to that article. Hard to tell obviously but like I said just seems like a top bloke.

IIRC McCoist had a pop at him for "leaving the club", looking after no.1 and attempted to foster ill feeling against him. Some cheek considering he's ripped the pish out the entire support.

Good to see most of you didn't fall for it. Although AWRA used to get in right state about him. :)

Who's blinded?

Blinded by bitterness, not you, you can acknowledge someone's charity work and still be bitter.

Forget the inaccuracies written by the Fox Sport reporter. The point is here are 2 Americans who until they came to Scotland had no feelings towards the club whatsoever..They have successful international careers and realistic hopes of going to the next World Cup but didn't turn their backs on the club like so many of the 'Rangers' men such as Davis,Lafferty,Naismith and McGregor.

McCulloch offered to play for nothing. He made the offer in a letter to the club from his solicitor. This offer was made before liquidation and he was the one who talked the players into the pay cut they took that saved so many jobs. To say he was only slightly more loyal than the likes of Naismith and that snake Lafferty is doing him a disservice

I've already said most of "our" bears seemed not to fall for the trap. I was more referring to his, admittedly mild, criticism of Naismith.

Not sure it's even fair to call him a money grabber tbh. I'd guess every player who either left or joined the newco weighed it up on a cost/benefit analysis. The money grabber charger could just as easily be made on those who TUPE'd over because they'd never have got wages like that anywhere else.

And like you I would never criticise a player for looking after number one either, sure we'd all do the same.

Edited by AberdeenBud

How does that fit into his promise to come back to Scotland to cooperate with the authorities? who will defend him? I hear there is a low level paper gatherer looking for his next case.

Aye, but once again Tedi, where has the worlds foremost investigative journalist been when all these arrests were imminent. After all he was nowhere to be seen when the other four were detained and hadn't a clue about Whyte, i'm really beginning to think Phil's a bluffer. Seen the part about Smith and Murray being witnessess, also Alistair Johnston and Bain. A lot of credit should go to Alistair Johnston for putting forward the complaint initiating a criminal investigation.

Walter Smith and David Murray lead 'star witnesses' called to give evidence at Rangers fraud case :lol:

Seeing Murray squirm in court could be delicious.

Still struggling to discern who or what was frauded though. Surely Ticketus rather than the oldco, no?

SDM may well be hiring mercenaries to bust him out as we speak ... that or a hit in prison ... 8)

Lol, saw this the other day, who knows...

I received an unexpected update below from a normally very reliable, old friend.

These are only allegations, of course, and I cant substantiate at all.

Thought it might be of interest here

==========================================

He told me today that Mike Ashley APPOINTED advisor has already said they should walk away right now as the club is toxic and inextricably linked to 0rganised crime and p@ramilitaries

Craig White has so much information on Murray and others it is meant to be astonishing. Watch this space

====================================

Again, I cant substantiate, but I did hear from a separate, VERY reliable source early this year that there were indeed undesirable links as mentioned above.