Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Watching the game on bt at Newcastle and you can't help but notice the large SPORTSDIRECT signs emblazoned on the top of the stands. They are even in blue and red which is a bonus. Wonder when Mike will have them put up at ibrox? :-)

Edited by bairney

Watching the game on bt at Newcastle and you can't help but notice the large SPORTSDIRECT signs emblazoned on the top of the stands. They are even in blue and red which is a bonus. Wonder when Mike will have them put up at ibrox? :-)

When he gets a big ladder.

They deid yet?

I think they are following timescales similar to the old club. Hearing breaking news on my birthday again will be just fine. Question is, will it be admin. or straight to liquidation? Roll on the 13th

Edited by bairney

Big day expected in Tuesday.

More redundancies.

Murray Park to be put up for sale.

The fact the MSM claim they are looking at players like Danny Ings means bad news is coming.

The Orcs need some fantasy bollocks and downright lies in the press to cling onto.

Going to be a great xmas for us diddies.

GIRFUY die die die

His son will need life long care i believe but is something that he has tried to keep out the press. He no longer attends Clippens School but i believe he now goes to a centre in Paisley for adults with learning difficulties.

I remember at the nursery he needed one to one care as he was so poorly.

It is not something that is ever going to be cured.

I suppose it's easy to forget the human angle on this when there's criticism and abuse on the go.

Having a child with special needs will easily be the hardest thing McCoist has faced. I know from experience it's a f****n heartbreaker.

Getting abuse over football results pales into insignificance compared to your family's health. Perhaps his experiences have made him a good bit more thick skinned?

No fan of rangers or Ally in particular but I wish him well as far as his private life goes.

I suppose it's easy to forget the human angle on this when there's criticism and abuse on the go.

Having a child with special needs will easily be the hardest thing McCoist has faced. I know from experience it's a f****n heartbreaker.

Getting abuse over football results pales into insignificance compared to your family's health. Perhaps his experiences have made him a good bit more thick skinned?

No fan of rangers or Ally in particular but I wish him well as far as his private life goes.

I drive these kids about on a daily basis and it is heartbreaking at times. I do wonder how the parents cope but i suppose it is your child and you just get on as best you can. The Kid i take now has Autism and out of all the Autistic kids i have dealt with through the years his is probably the most severe. He cant communicate at all and i know the mother struggles along on her own..It is tragic and i wouldn't wish this on anybody.

The actual article and not just a lazy link.

Police extend probe into Rangers saga as Charles Green's buy-out of Ibrox club comes under the spotlight

AS well as investigating why Green was selected as preferred bidder when he took over at Ibrox in 2012, police want to know where large sums of money disappeared to during the Yorkshireman's reign at Ibrox.

DETECTIVES have widened their investigations into the Rangers saga to probe the Charles Green buy-out and a subsequent £70million cash burn.

Record Sport can reveal officers last week spent two days in London interviewing key individuals linked to Green’s chaotic reign.

It’s understood former chairman Malcolm Murray was one of those quizzed as a witness by the cops – who recently charged former owner Craig Whyte with fraud as part of a separate investigation into his initial takeover .

Green appointed Murray to the Ibrox board within days of completing his controversial £5.5m purchase of the club’s assets in a deal with administrators Duff and Phelps.

But the pair clashed repeatedly behind the scenes and Murray survived a number of attempted boardroom coups before finally being replaced as chairman by former manager Walter Smith in May 2013.

During this time Yorkshire businessman Green launched a hugely successful IPO raising more than £22m from selling new shares to institutional investors as well as Rangers supporters.

Now, as well as investigating why Green was selected as preferred bidder in the first place, the police want to know where large sums of that money disappeared to over the course of the next few months.

Earlier this year former Rangers chief executive Graham Wallace, as part of a 120-day business review, calculated that almost £70m had been spent by the club in the 18-month period following GreenÂ’s takeover.

Bbbbbbbut but but didn't all the money go on players.....