Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I understand why you are desperate to believe ken.

what I want or don't want to believe is irrelevant.

I can read printed information as it appears in front of me...

The SFA rulebook was altered prior to Rangers 1872 disintegration.

Are you of the 'tsk, a mere coincidence' frame of mind or the 'la la la la, I've got my fingers in my ears and I can't hear you' frame of mind?

It was altered I agree, long before events happened as you have just admitted, so basically you are saying the entire SFA board conspired to have a rule changed that did not make the slightest bit of difference as the rule that was used existed in both sets of rules.

If someone apart from Hellbhoy fae P & B had pushed this notion then I might be willing to stop laughing at it.

not 'long before' - just as soon as it became obvious that Rangers 1872 were heading for the dumpster, the wagons were circled at the SFA and a few ad-hoc changed rule life-vests were conjured up to no great fanfare at the time. But my goodness did they not prove handy a few month down the line?

You should really try to stop laughing at the truth staring you in the face.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Tedi has a point TBH. As Ranger's finances were in such rude health back then (©Tedi) why, oh why, would the SFA ever consider changing a rule that may help out Rangers during a future insolvency event?

I'm guessing they had a look at the 'actual debt figure' that was 'clearly shown' in the accounts for guidance.

what I want or don't want to believe is irrelevant.

I can read printed information as it appears in front of me...

The SFA rulebook was altered prior to Rangers 1872 disintegration.

Are you of the 'tsk, a mere coincidence' frame of mind or the 'la la la la, I've got my fingers in my ears and I can't hear you' frame of mind?

I asked Tedi a question in another thread regarding a woman who calls herself Elizabeth II.

He didn't answer the question, he just said it was a mere trifle.

Your observations about him appear to be correct. :thumsup2

I'm shocked to see Tedi making a total c**t of himself again.

This has all the trademarks of a 5 star f**k up,

1 States shite as fact.

2 Rebuts facts as shite.

3 Spends next 2 days with help of Bennet n the gang trying to save face.

.....we're at stage 2 going on to 3.

Edited by THE KING

Probably not but even he is not daft enough to push this.

Fo what it is worth, whether the rules were changed is neither here nor there anyway. Even if the rules were exactly the same then they were still interpreted in a hugely different manner than they were for previous liquidations. It isn't some massive conspiracy to suggest that Rangers were treated differently to, for example, Airdrieonians, is it?

and how were Hearts treated?, yeah I know, things were 'different' back then.

But in all truth what happened at Rangers was far from unique, without wanting to go through it all again, the SFA had plenty of examples from England and even further afield to copy, their rules allowed them to do so,

Hearts weren't liquidated.

and how were Hearts treated?, yeah I know, things were 'different' back then.

But in all truth what happened at Rangers was far from unique, without wanting to go through it all again, the SFA had plenty of examples from England and even further afield to copy, their rules allowed them to do so,

Hearts weren't liquidated.

Scotland uses the Scottish rule book. Ever heard of precedent?

ETA: I see, you mean in the early 20th century for Hearts. I dont know how they were treated, but as it was (I'm guessing) over 100 years ago I would say that cases in the last 10 or 20 years are a bit more relevant. Most importantly would be to compare cases that have happened since the current Corporate Law on insolvency came in.

How were they treated by the way? Genuinely don't know.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo