Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nah some role where he does little and gets paid a lot but we still get to parade him round and chant Super Ally.

Yeah the money issues were a wee bit spiv related. The good guys are in now though and the cleansing is already under way.

What cleansing??

They have NO influence on the board

So where's the £8 million that you need to survive going to come from now that the 3 tenners have spunked £2.6million of their kitty on buying out Laxey?

Park & Co will have enough funds available to see us through the year and with credible businessmen involved now investment shall be following, believe it or not Rangers in the championship on the rise is an attractive investment (relatively speaking) and with the good guys getting their foot in only positives can come. King is fairly rich, the door is open for him, McColl, Hunter and co to give something back to their boyhood blues without it being pinched by the spivs.

And like a moth to a flame one of the said inmates shows up.

How did you manage to undo all those buckles on the back of your jacket yourself?

Are you implying i'm mentally ill and joking about it?

You're edgy and most definitley don't wet yourself at nights.

Park & Co will have enough funds available to see us through the year and with credible businessmen involved now investment shall be following, believe it or not Rangers in the championship on the rise is an attractive investment (relatively speaking) and with the good guys getting their foot in only positives can come. King is fairly rich, the door is open for him, McColl, Hunter and co to give something back to their boyhood blues without it being pinched by the spivs.

Have you been discussing this with Santa and the Tooth Fairy again? :rolleyes:

How??

It doesn't put cash into the club...... the shares were bought from a 3rd party

It doesn't balance the books, same high expenses and lower income

It doesn't put a "Rangers man" in the board, as Easdale and Ashley with their shares and proxies control the board.

Administration is still looming, but you'll be looking for a war chest

It puts control into the right hands (some) higher income now and lower expenditure, (no IPO costs and dodgy wifi deals etc.)

Admin is not looming you dafty, stop reading Phil Mc3 names.

Apparently the fee for MacLeod is £850k with 50% up front then the remaining 50% paid over 3 equal payments every 6months + a 15% sell on clause.

It seems to be a very good deal for a Championship player. Not even a dig, it really is.

Is he on a long term deal?

Are you for real?!

They own 1/8th of the company, the other 7/8ths is the problem, if you think these guys will just bankroll you's whilst the others cash in on the "onerous" contracts your deluded

Are you for real?!

Please adress my post. Posting things such as the above and like "Tim Malloy"s post offer nothing constructive. I'm right until you prove otherwise (i know that's not a general rule but it speeds things up when people post such generic pish like you have done)

It's quite frustrating to post in a thread containing 6215 pages of utter pish to be asked (like a teenage girl) "you for real?!", mate, have you read this thread, i'd sincerely doubt my posts are the most unbelievable.

Just read the news. Happy new year lads.

Looks like we'll be seeing a well functioning, competitive Rangers in the New Year. I can almost taste the seethe from the diddies.

Ho ho ho.

Surely you already have a competitive Rangers?

They sit second in a league of ten, having reached the semi-final of two Cup competitions.

You don't actually mean competitive, do you?

You mean dominant.

Spoilt children.

It puts control into the right hands (some) higher income now and lower expenditure, (no IPO costs and dodgy wifi deals etc.)

Admin is not looming you dafty, stop reading Phil Mc3 names.

They don't have control they have 1/8th of the shares, Easdale, Ashley and the proxies from Margarrieta etc control the club

So they're just going to donate money? Or will that be more loans secured against Murray Park/Ibrox?

KIng? :lol:

Until they get on the board they have no control over anything. Even with their holding now, they couldn't outvote Ashley and the bus bandits.

BTW, I fully understand that you are just trolling...

a delicate wee flower aren't you?

:lol:

No.

You being a reprobate does not bother or offend me, clearly it puts you on the defense though.

Point scoring on the internet about domestic violence, that's a case of abandoment issues if i ever saw one :D

Surely you already have a competitive Rangers? They sit second in a league of ten, having reached the semi-final of two Cup competitions. You don't actually mean competitive, do you? You mean dominant. Spoilt children.

Well yeah i suppose so.

Yeah i did mean dominant and i am pretty spoilt being brought up a Rangers fan, i would say the amount of taunting for the last few years though we're allowed to up our own arrogance levels when we're back.

What chief groundsman??

Regardless of the shares being bought, it doesn't give your club any more money, it is hemorrhaging money, needs inexcess of £8 million to see out the year....... and you want to bring Super Salary back, another wage!!!

He still has another 11 1/2 months to go on his contract so they may as well get him doing something for his money.