Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It would seem that I've missed the memo which declared the BBC as bastions of company and footballing law.

Donkey Kong has confirmed that they are the same club so another admin would result in a 25 point penalty. :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Hamilton were a second tier side at the time. Did you not notice them going the opposite way to you in the summer?

I seem to remember something like that right enough

That is so last season...

And all the wee green dots that you get will not change the fact that the club is recognised as one and the same with continuity unaffected. Happy New Year.

:lol:

I didn't expect a single green yin for that. I was merely re-stating the bleedin' obvious.

Sorry if it upset you.................Not! (Maybe we need some blue dots for the orcs)

HNY tae you as well................ except in the fitba' sense :P

On Fields of Green - latest

Interesting perspective, DhenBhoy. I think Cockwomble's just a lump of wood, really.

However, you may have a point. Will the SPFL get itself into more funny shapes in order to save the Proddy Franchise? Will it be a franchise type set-up that allows shysters to do as they damn well please in the league with their 'absolute discretion'? Will clubs vote for that?

Demanding that every chairman of clubs he does not support take immediate action is having a laugh? :lol:

There is pointing out something you do not believe and there is raging about it, James is firmly in the latter camp, he is not alone, Phil is having an absolute mare, his tweets are being retweeted far and wide as are Haggerty`s, face it, they are letting your 'only here to laugh at the Rangers' mask, down badly, it is having the opposite effect, the only people laughing right now are Rangers fans.

Happy new Year!!

Christ. If you're laughing now, imagine what you'll be like if you get another 4-0 pasting in your next game, sell even more players, and then e.g. Campbell Ogilvie announces that he thinks Old Rangers definitely didn't die. You'll all need medical treatment.