Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The backlash from the support had already started though, many fans were calling for other fans to starve them out, DK joined in as did a fair few other prominent fans.

Shouldn't make much of a difference. He was a high profile personality in the ongoing saga, he had a stated interest in acquiring the company, was very vocal in his backing of a move that would deliberately damage the financial performance of the company, and he has now bought a substantial quantity of shares at a price below the market price when he came out and supported the boycott. It's an open and shut case, on face value.

Market Manipulation in the UK is a criminal offence and is punishable(From memory, I might be wrong, it's been a few years since I had to keep UK regulation in mind) with an unlimited fine and/or up to 7 years in jail.

A fan repeating what other fans were already calling for?

Are we to prosecute every fan who has (1) been calling for fans to starve the board and (2) subsequently bought shares in an attempt to get control back of their club?

Good luck with that one.

Not every fan bought 14% of those shares though, it doesn't look good for him even if his itention was honest.

Are we to prosecute every fan who has (1) been calling for fans to starve the board and (2) subsequently bought shares in an attempt to get control back of their club?

Good luck with that one.

Deliberately missing the point.

King has previous for market manipulation in South Africa. He will very likely face action in the UK, but more than likely will be hit with a punitive fine.

Good luck with that one.

This post seems a little disingenuous to me.

Surely not?

It does not add up anyway.

When DK amongst others called for the boycott the share price was trading at 25p, It then rose to 31p in August at the time when final ST numbers were known, it really did not have that much of an influence.

The reason the share price has fallen is down to the way the finances have been managed and the money squandered, the only ones to blame are those in charge.

The finances were worse than they were expected to be thanks to calls for a boycott. Revenue was down substantially. King played a part in that. He has now bought millions of shares at a substantially discounted price. He knew what he was doing. He also knows the fine he receives from the FCA will likely be pocket change. Whether or not individuals who have lost out can take private action, I don't know.

When DK amongst others called for the boycott the share price was trading at 25p, It then rose to 31p in August at the time when final ST numbers were known, it really did not have that much of an influence.

The reason the share price has fallen is down to the way the finances have been managed and the money squandered, the only ones to blame are those in charge.

But the fact that the season ticket sales being down is part of the financial problems just now he will be looked on as being a catalyst for share values dropping.

So there is not one then?

I'm not sure you've ever made an honest post on this forum. Always playing dumb, pretending up is down, deliberately misinterpreting what people are saying etc...

That or you really are as thick as you try to appear.

The finances were worse than they were expected to be thanks to calls for a boycott. Revenue was down substantially. King played a part in that. He has now bought millions of shares at a substantially discounted price. He knew what he was doing. He also knows the fine he receives from the FCA will likely be pocket change. Whether or not individuals who have lost out can take private action, I don't know.

Please tell me that this is an attempt at a wind up an you are not being serious or you are jack Irvine?

^^^ Got a "Dummy's Guide to Share Trading" guide for Christmas. ;)

Pish

The revenue from ST was known back in August....the share price rose.

Those in charge should have put things in place and ran the company accordingly, instead they have ran it into the ground constantly making bad decisions like the loan shambles.

When is the FCA case being heard?

I'm not privy to the FCA process with regards to investigating these things, but there have been several reports of shareholders making complaints. I expect he will be fined, but whether or not that turns out to be the end result, there is a prima facie case of market manipulation.

If I recall correctly Dave king wanted fans to put their season ticket money into a protected fund, which the club would receive piece meal throughout the season. A sensible idea considering that their is an ongoing police investigation in to what's been happening at Ibrox.

Or Dave king could be held accountable for me not buying a season ticket since greenco turned up lol.

I'm not sure you've ever made an honest post on this forum. Always playing dumb, pretending up is down, deliberately misinterpreting what people are saying etc...

That or you really are as thick as you try to appear.

Honestly? I'm going for B. Let's not forget Tedi's stellar track record on here.

If I recall correctly Dave king wanted fans to put their season ticket money into a protected fund, which the club would receive piece meal throughout the season. A sensible idea considering that their is an ongoing police investigation in to what's been happening at Ibrox. Or Dave king could be held accountable for me not buying a season ticket since greenco turned up lol.

Giving Dave king your money is a sensible idea.

Fúck me, but you boys are on form today! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Giving Dave king your money is a sensible idea.

Fúck me, but you boys are on form today! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

An exceedingly stupid post from Norman transformed into an awesome hard hitting post with the addition of his favourite smilies.