Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think RedRobert has unintentionally answered his own oft repeated question about why everyone seems obsessed by (laughs at) Rangers with his wee mini rant about Hearts there.

Not so much that, I think they forget sometimes they're slumming it in the 2nd tier with the rest of us however!

Jealous of Dolly being top, first time since 1991? (and without the mighty Gers in tow) aye of course I am. ^_^

Yes, why would a fan of an infamous basket case of a club, currently the laughing stock of the entire country due to a string of appalling results and off-field shenanigans, be at all jealous of a financially secure side currently enjoying a period of long-overdue success?

Definitely a not-at-all-jealous-type post IMO.

Edited by flyingrodent

Welcome to the world the rest of us endured for quarter of a century when the fact your club spent lots of money made your support insufferable.

Money the didn't even have. That's why Rangers died.

What awful cheats they were.

And when it doesn't will you skulk back to your own midden and find something else to bore us with?

You Hearts fans do my f*ckin nut in at the moment, crowing whilst the sun shines in your hour of glory in the f*ckin championship! :rolleyes:

Away diddums.....wee Rob is not enjoying the journey.

Pleasing.

Who would have invested in a club with a reported £90m tax bill claim hanging over them?

A claim that never came to fruition?

Come off it, you owed to a lot more people than the taxman. You got lucky with the final big case (for now) but still owed Hector money.

Jealous of Dolly being top, first time since 1991? (and without the mighty Gers in tow) aye of course I am. ^_^

I really meant jealous of Hearts having a nice, stable well run club within a short space of time. In sharp contrast to the catasta-f**k you think you're still a fan of. But yes we are at the top of Scottish Football now you mention it, aren't we? How lovely.

I really meant jealous of Hearts having a nice, stable well run club within a short space of time. In sharp contrast to the catasta-f**k you think you're still a fan of. But yes we are at the top of Scottish Football now you mention it, aren't we? How lovely.

And much as though it pains me to say it, you'll finish exactly where you did 90-91, come back and tell us how 'lovely' you feel then!

Edited by RedRob72