Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Funny aint it, King Ashley is breaking SFA rules,

What rules is he breaking?

DK hoovered up shares at market value

Ashley hoovered up shares at market value

T3B hoovered up shares at market value

None of them have broken any rules in this regard.

Because the SFA and Mike came to an agreement? an agreement which is in the public domain

However what it does show is that the SFA are willing to act, Ashley is obviously sticking two fingers up at them just now, nothing the SFA have done thus far tells me they are going to allow this continue, I fully expect them to demand that MA removes his influence from the board at Rangers, visibly stops trying to have anything to do with how the club is being ran and makes a commitment not to increase his shareholding while he still owns Newcastle....or face expulsion.

I am hearing he is negotiating his exit.

Really? Edited by dave.j

The SFA believe he has broken rules, why else would he be up on a charge?

Is he influencing things at Rangers?

Did a stock market announcement confirm that one of the directors was appointed by him?

Has he been found guilty of breaking SFA rules?

Is he influencing things at Rangers?

Did a stock market announcement confirm that one of the directors was appointed by him?

I don't know if he is influencing things or not and do not know what relevance a stock market announcement has.

What I do know ism that the hearing isn't for another week(?)

So how is he guilty of breaking the rules? There's no decision been made.

You don't know? really? lol

You don't know what relevance a stock market announcement which confirms he has appointed a director at Ibrox means? really? lol

Of course he is, he is not allow to influence things at Rangers, yet he appoints a member of the board...guilty, but then you know that and are just playing some daft wee Dave game.

Just acknowledge he hasn't been found guilty yet, and I'll stop playing.

Dave game it is then...as you were.

Good lad, so after accepting your error....

Why do you think the three bears are making an offer they know can't be accepted due to the 35 day exception? Do you think it's to save face with the gullible fans who don't know the offer can't be accepted?

From the Bears’ Den tonight. The self awareness gene seems not to have developed…

“Our shitebag support is embarrassing. Robbie Neilson has had his digs at us, poking fun that we’re not title contenders, etc.

When did we go from being feared, to fearing everyone else? Hearts are small, pathetic wee club coming to Ibrox, if they’re not worried about the game, then they should be. Let’s remind them that they are cheats, a club run on the back of money stolen from customers of a Lithunian bank who lost everything, so their gangster owner could spend way over the odds on shite players just to keep them in the division. At least when we went insolvent it was for a phantom debt that HMRC cooked up from thin air.”

:lol:

I like the 3 bears trick, it's an old one that king used before. Basically making an offer they know can never be accepted by the company.

Previously king did it requesting security over Ibrox(?) knowing full well the company couldn't accept it as there was a claim in place from Whyte over the ownership of the stadium.

Now the three bears want security over Murray Park, knowing the board can't offer it as there's a 35 day lock down in place.

It makes for great pantomime and the press love a rangers minded money man to write about, but really their offer has as much clout as me making one.

I assume the board had to agree to this claim against Ibrox, otherwise your or I could do the same.

If so, what were the board thinking of? Do they get any of the £10M loan before the claim period is up?

I assume the board had to agree to this claim against Ibrox, otherwise your or I could do the same.

If so, what were the board thinking of? Do they get any of the £10M loan before the claim period is up?

According to sources the permission from the board was provided via Llambias and Leach (2 required signatories)

The Board subsequently made a statement suggesting that no deal had been agreed with anyone - but interestingly failed to contradict the actions of Llambias and Leach.

The latter statement is being seized upon both by the 3 Bears and Rangers Supporters Trust as grounds for a legal challenge against the board for misleading the Stock Exchange.