Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A full list would be grand, thanks.

And I haven't got a warning for stalking anyone, let alone warnings. I have two for "inappropriate language" and a third given to me by yourself for "inappropriate language" which you then rescinded as you had made an arse of it.

Perhaps it's you that has the issue here? I don't see you jumping in to help me when people are posting links to facebook accounts etc when following me about.

We can quibble about the definition of stalking all day, if you like. Doesnt change the fact that you've been warned in the past about continual abuse of individual posters. Something which you seem keen to continue with DB.

As I said, I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson, but if you havent its no skin off my nose.

A full list would be grand, thanks.

And I haven't got a warning for stalking anyone, let alone warnings. I have two for "inappropriate language" and a third given to me by yourself for "inappropriate language" which you then rescinded as you had made an arse of it.

Perhaps it's you that has the issue here? I don't see you jumping in to help me when people are posting links to facebook accounts etc when following me about.

^^^ Head starting to go

Again, I have had two warnings for inappropriate language so not sure where you are getting that from given you can presumably see them.

I'll not reply to dhensebhigot if it upsets him so much he has to go to the mods. If you'd just said that in the first place we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

There is no option when giving a warning for "stalking". Presumably, the people who wrote the software didnt think anyone would be sad enough to continually post abuse to the same poster over and over again. Incidentally, theres no option for previously banned member either, so shows what they know.

DB didnt go to the mods. I was catching up on the thread and saw the posts.

And presumably you can warn people for things and use a different category if it isn't there? And include it in the text? Isn't that what you did when you gave me that warning that you then removed as it was wrong?

Had that post been reported at the time you would have definitely received a warning for it. I only took the warning off as the post was so old but some idiot decided to report it.

Not really sure what you're on about with the categories. You received a warning for "inappropriate language" because thats the closest category there was and because the posts you eventually were warned for were inappropriate. Neither of those posts were the first time. You've also had a PM about continued abuse of a poster too.

As I said, if you want to ignore all this and you believe you've done nothing wrong, carry on. Makes no difference to me

I think he is about the only person involved who actually doesn't care how angry the fans are! He's not bothered as long as the cash rolls in and I doubt the fans can say or do anything to put him off, apart from actually withholding all their money.

Of course he doesn't care. The Hordce are fans of the club, and there's no money to be made in ethereal concepts.

A company, on the other hand, especially one with customers who have proved they will swallow any old shite and carry on emptying their pockets... ;)

I would have been more than happy to discuss it via PM in the first place if he had done so but he seems intent on making it everyone's business.

If that was the case, you would have PMd me after my comment. You were the one who started asking for details on the thread

I would offer to continue discussing it via PM but there really isnt any more to say

Had that post been reported at the time you would have definitely received a warning for it. I only took the warning off as the post was so old but some idiot decided to report it.

Not really sure what you're on about with the categories. You received a warning for "inappropriate language" because thats the closest category there was and because the posts you eventually were warned for were inappropriate. Neither of those posts were the first time. You've also had a PM about continued abuse of a poster too.

As I said, if you want to ignore all this and you believe you've done nothing wrong, carry on. Makes no difference to me

Far be it for me to defend SF and I'm not really interested in this individual case here but what is the point of the "ignore" button then?

Far be it for me to defend SF and I'm not really interested in this individual case here but what is the point of the "ignore" button then?

It's completely pointless, imho. Apart from the posters who lie about putting people on ignore as if it's some kind of moral stance*, it's easy enough to just drift past posts from complete fuds - their avatar in the ol' peripheral vision suffices for me. If their drivel becomes germane to a particular discussion, you can then go back and read them easily enough.

*Right up there with accusations of "seething" and "upset" in the Serious Business category of Internet Winning.

Not sure what you mean? Are you saying the people on the end of the abuse should just put the abuser on ignore?

Yes, that's my point. You say there's no option for "stalking" therefore no warning for it, I said surely you can choose another category and put what the actual warning is about in the text. Then you say you don't know what I'm on about then give an example of where "inappropriate language" was used as "that's the closest category there was".

Again, could have all been easily sorted by a PM from you in the first place but you seen determined to try and make some kind of public show of all this and saying I've had warnings for "stalking" when I clearly haven't.

If poor wee dhensebhigot can't take it as well as give it out and gets upset then I'll leave him alone. Perhaps you should go occupy your time dealing with the picture of the disabled child in the Celtic thread in the premiership forum than trying to pick an argument with me.

Shall I rephrase it then? In the past, you have been guilty of, what some consider, stalking. This has, on more than one occasion, resulted in a warning for inappropriate language towards that poster.

You appear to be repeating this behaviour towards DB. Thats what I pointed out to you. You could have chosen to ignore me, discuss it further by PM, heed the warning or whinge about it in public. You chose the latter

Ah right, it's my fault for not PMing you after you accused me of stalking?

Everyone knows nothing is ever your fault

Not sure what you mean? Are you saying the people on the end of the abuse should just put the abuser on ignore?

Shall I rephrase it then? In the past, you have been guilty of, what some consider, stalking. This has, on more than one occasion, resulted in a warning for inappropriate language towards that poster.

You appear to be repeating this behaviour towards DB. Thats what I pointed out to you. You could have chosen to ignore me, discuss it further by PM, heed the warning or whinge about it in public. You chose the latter

Everyone knows nothing is ever your fault

Of course they shouldn't but I thought you were on about warning Posters for stalking others on here, not abusing them?

Edited by sjc