Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can't help but notice that Ashley a) appears to be competent and b) puts his money where his mouth is. The Three Bellends, on the other hand, talk a good game and it looks like they're offering the sum total of fvck all, beyond a lot of rattle about bringing the glory days back to Ibrox or something.

It looks like Ashley offers stability without glamour - that he'll pump enough money into the club to keep it ticking over and put a team on the park, but he absolutely won't jizz outrageous amounts of cash up the wall in a doomed chase for glory like the Keystone Kops.

The Bellends, on the other hand, seem to be offering the moon on a stick, with no stick.

From our BRALT experience, which of these two benefactors do we think the Rangers fans are likely to swing their considerable weight behind for the foreseeable future?

(On a bit of a side note: I well remember that back in the 90s, in the absence of Fergus McCann, Celtic's other option was to be bought out by a consortium involving Jim Kerr out of Simple Minds and, allegedly, members of U2. Every time I think of it, I thank God that Fergus won that battle... Although of course, Ashley is no Bunnet).

In Spivco's case, they are likely to be owned by Simple Minds and FU2. :lol:

:lol:

Weren't those two both on the board of old rangers when it went down the shitter? Shameless.

Yes, so what makes them think they can get places on the board?, surely the SFA should be getting involved here if someone is calling an EGM to a member club, and they are doing it to get on the board ,,,when they're probably disqualified.

So, this "mass protest" should be kicking off about now.

Anyone seen any zombies posting saying they'll tweet or stream the protest action live on the net?

It should be a hoot, I've been to the shop and got popcorn, jelly and icecream too, so links anyone?

King is either confident he has the majority shareholding support or he is bluffing big time in the hope the Easdales and co think similarly and step aside (highly unlikely). Either way this must be the end game. No way King at the very least can sit on the board so this looks doomed to failure on that score. Ashley's next move will be very interesting as will the decision re the funding offers. All this will be resolved one way or another by the end of next month with an egm seeming certain now. The shareholders will decide.