Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

it's worth pushing the button for.

I too, have scrolled past that clip on many occasions.

Tonight I decided that I could afford a couple of minutes.

Words fail me, except that my son had the same wee DJ Puppy Dog keyboard and I don't remember it playing that tune.

what does the 50 on that guys scarf represent ? just asking.

Cumulative IQ of him and his (extended) family?

Number of tens of millions in the Global Family?

Pounds he spends on burgers per game?

Shares the 353 new members of the People's Popular Front of Govan have bought?

Pence that you could buy two shares for, and still have change?

It's easy as far as the fans are concerned.

Those who actually put their money in to save the "club", e.g. Ashley & the Easdales, are the bad guys.

Those who don't (but claim to be good Rangers men), e.g. King and the 3 Bears, are the good guys.

They deserve all they get.

As one of the minority of Jags fans without an Equity card and who doesn't tune in to Take The Floor after the Saturday night match reports on Radio Scotland, I'm anxious not to tar everyone with the same brush. ;)

His favourite sexual position.

Nah, their favoured position is taking it up the arse from a succession of smooth talking men in suits.

I reckon the 50 relates to how many times they'd need to enter the Challenge Cup before winning it.

Nah, their favoured position is taking it up the arse from a succession of smooth talking men in suits.

I reckon the 50 relates to how many times they'd need to enter the Challenge Cup before winning it.

Or the number of "clubs" they will go through before getting "back" to their "rightful place". Only 48 to go, berrz!

Can't help but notice that Ashley a) appears to be competent and b) puts his money where his mouth is. The Three Bellends, on the other hand, talk a good game and it looks like they're offering the sum total of fvck all, beyond a lot of rattle about bringing the glory days back to Ibrox or something.

It looks like Ashley offers stability without glamour - that he'll pump enough money into the club to keep it ticking over and put a team on the park, but he absolutely won't jizz outrageous amounts of cash up the wall in a doomed chase for glory like the Keystone Kops.

The Bellends, on the other hand, seem to be offering the moon on a stick, with no stick.

From our BRALT experience, which of these two benefactors do we think the Rangers fans are likely to swing their considerable weight behind for the foreseeable future?

(On a bit of a side note: I well remember that back in the 90s, in the absence of Fergus McCann, Celtic's other option was to be bought out by a consortium involving Jim Kerr out of Simple Minds and, allegedly, members of U2. Every time I think of it, I thank God that Fergus won that battle... Although of course, Ashley is no Bunnet).

Can't help but notice that Ashley a) appears to be competent and b) puts his money where his mouth is. The Three Bellends, on the other hand, talk a good game and it looks like they're offering the sum total of fvck all, beyond a lot of rattle about bringing the glory days back to Ibrox or something.

It looks like Ashley offers stability without glamour - that he'll pump enough money into the club to keep it ticking over and put a team on the park, but he absolutely won't jizz outrageous amounts of cash up the wall in a doomed chase for glory like the Keystone Kops.

The Bellends, on the other hand, seem to be offering the moon on a stick, with no stick.

From our BRALT experience, which of these two benefactors do we think the Rangers fans are likely to swing their considerable weight behind for the foreseeable future?

(On a bit of a side note: I well remember that back in the 90s, in the absence of Fergus McCann, Celtic's other option was to be bought out by a consortium involving Jim Kerr out of Simple Minds and, allegedly, members of U2. Every time I think of it, I thank God that Fergus won that battle... Although of course, Ashley is no Bunnet).

Shame for Sellik fans that other bid failed, really would have given them The Edge.

Coat. Get. Way. Out.