Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can someone not organise a fraternal-style parade in London that coincides with the EGM? Always good for throwing a sickie then having a strut around the streets in a monkey suit.

I read that Modi thing on the BBC and thought, hmm this could be quite good for Sevco.

3 sentences later

"Modi, who was banned for life by the Board of Control for Cricket in India in '13 after being found guilty of indiscipline and misconduct, last week declared himself “vindicated” of the findings of the Indian Supreme Court’s investigation into corruption in the IPL"

:lol:

I read that Modi thing on the BBC and thought, hmm this could be quite good for Sevco.

3 sentences later

"Modi, who was banned for life by the Board of Control for Cricket in India in '13 after being found guilty of indiscipline and misconduct, last week declared himself vindicated of the findings of the Indian Supreme Courts investigation into corruption in the IPL"

:lol:

A couple more posts about Rangers and you've reached the minimum amount of posts you need for Norris, Mhonkey and co to accept you as one of their own.

I dont mind the bigots and the racists because that's everyday life and you have to condition yourself to it.

That's why I dont block them.

One thing i wont condition myself to is boredom, it's the boring b*****ds I block.

Forever blue and Dhensboy were the only ones I have blocked on here, I have gone for the hat-trick though and consigned TheBattlefever to oblivion.

Please for the sake of my sanity refrain as much as possible from quoting the dumb f**k.

Thanking you in advance.

Edited by TheLip69

I've heard it all now. The diddies shitting it over King because he'll get them "back" to where they belong. :lol:

I hope he does get control. He hasn't got big enough pockets to fill the bottomless pit that is Sevco Rangers.

Edited by AUFC90

I've heard it all now. The diddies shitting it over King because he'll get them "back" to where they belong. :lol:

I hope he does get control. He hasn't got big enough pockets to fill the bottomless pit that is Sevco Rangers.

It wouldnt cost him much if he did it properly. 12 Players are out of contract at the end of the season, all the high earners. It just depends if we'll get to the premiership or not.

I dont mind the bigots and the racists because that's everyday life and you have to condition yourself to it.

That's why I dont block them.

One thing i wont condition myself to is boredom, it's the boring b*****ds I block.

Forever blue and Dhensboy were the only ones I have blocked on here, I have gone for the hat-trick though and consigned TheBattlefever to oblivion.

Please for the sake of my sanity refrain as much as possible from quoting the dumb f**k.

Thanking you in advance.

Can someone translate 'TheLip69' word salad for me? :1eye

(No quote as per request)

Maybe if you can't understand basic English, young orclet, an internet forum's not the place for you.

As you've failed to take this hint on multiple occasions, however, I suppose you'll hang around till your next ban. And then hang around till your next ban.

And then hang around till your next ban

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

It wouldnt cost him much if he did it properly. 12 Players are out of contract at the end of the season, all the high earners. It just depends if we'll get to the premiership or not.

The only way to make any sort of money is to get into Europe. That means finishing 1st and even then European football isn't guaranteed. How much do you reckon King will have to increase the wage bill by to have any chance of challenging Celtic ?

That's not forgetting, that he'll have to pay the Ashley and Easedale loans, He'll have to pay the 3 management staff off, He'll have to pay the SPL fine, upgrade the stadium to European standards and the various other liabilities. He also won't have control of any of the retail arm. Like I said.... Bottomless pit.

(No quote as per request)

Maybe if you can't understand basic English, young orclet, an internet forum's not the place for you.

As you've failed to take this hint on multiple occasions, however, I suppose you'll hang around till your next ban. And then hang around till your next ban.

And then hang around till your next ban

Why do you get so upset over the littlest of things, Norris?

The only way to make any sort of money is to get into Europe. That means finishing 1st and even then European football isn't guaranteed. How much do you reckon King will have to increase the wage bill by to have any chance of challenging Celtic ?

That's not forgetting, that he'll have to pay the Ashley and Easedale loans, He'll have to pay the 3 management staff off, He'll have to pay the SPL fine, upgrade the stadium to European standards and the various other liabilities. He also won't have control of any of the retail arm. Like I said.... Bottomless pit.

That's what i'm saying, it depends on what league we are in next season. I've read his interview and he's already planning ahead for the football side of things ie he'll be willing to pay a club compensation for their manager, invest in the playing squad etc. How much that will cost depends what league we are in.

The Easdales have had their lian repaid? The Ashley one is always going to be a c**t unless King finds anything dodgy about the contracts etc then he'll be getting nothing back.