Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's what i'm saying, it depends on what league we are in next season. I've read his interview and he's already planning ahead for the football side of things ie he'll be willing to pay a club compensation for their manager, invest in the playing squad etc. How much that will cost depends what league we are in. The Easdales have had their lian repaid? The Ashley one is always going to be a c**t unless King finds anything dodgy about the contracts etc then he'll be getting nothing back.

I'm sure Ashleys very highly paid lawyers would have got the contract spot on :)

The only way to make any sort of money is to get into Europe. That means finishing 1st and even then European football isn't guaranteed. How much do you reckon King will have to increase the wage bill by to have any chance of challenging Celtic ?

That's not forgetting, that he'll have to pay the Ashley and Easedale loans, He'll have to pay the 3 management staff off, He'll have to pay the SPL fine, upgrade the stadium to European standards and the various other liabilities. He also won't have control of any of the retail arm. Like I said.... Bottomless pit.

What Easdale loans will he have to pay?

Another SPL fine? Details please...

Details on stadium upgrades too...

Details on retail deal contract details...

What Easdale loans will he have to pay?

Another SPL fine? Details please...

Details on stadium upgrades too...

Details on retail deal contract details...

You tell me. I thought Easedale put loans in too.

Another ? Try current.

Just the rumour mill that Ibrox isn't up to European standard.

Ashley owns the retail arm for the forseeable.

All the whataboutery in the world isn't going to change the fact that King needs very deep pockets and a realisation that he won't get most of it back.

Edited by AUFC90

Kings already got investors lined up, not to mention the groups such as RangersFirst who have close to the 8,000 mark making monthly payments.

I am sure you see that as good news.

Once King and his acolytes win the vote, what will they have to do next?

1. Tell Llambias and Leach to go. I wonder what their contract terms are?

2. Appoint a new CEO and FD.

3. Tell Somers to go. Buy out his contract?

4. Appoint a new chairman. Maybe Jimmy Bell would be up for that. As Walter proved under a regime led by Rangers men, no experience or ability is required.

5. Do not answer Mike Ashley's calls when he wants his loan money back immediately. Dave King will say "He won't chase us for it, we are Rangers and we are Rangers people". Yes Dave!

6. Find £20million at least.

7. Convince the SFA that Dave King is a good guy.

8. Convince the AIM market that Dave King is a good guy, if consistently misunderstood.

9. Ask McDowell to tell them what players they need for next season. When McDowell comes back with "what was the question again?" they will realise he not only doesn't have the answer, he doesn't understand the question. The word thick comes to mind. Some managers can be thick and get by. However he is just too thick. :o

10. Dave King will take calls from real Rangers men looking to feed out of the trough. Led by Ally, Andy Goram, Hateley, Walter, Gough, Barry Ferguson, Billy Davies, Craig Whyte and Charles Green.

and then on day 2 they will pray.

Edited by thelegendthatis

You tell me. I thought Easedale put loans in too.

Another ? Try current.

Just the rumour mill that Ibrox isn't up to European standard.

Ashley owns the retail arm for the forseeable.

All the whataboutery in the world isn't going to change the fact that King needs very deep pockets and a realisation that he won't get most of it back.

You claimed that he would have to repay an Easdale loan, i asked which one and you couldn't answer.

The money has already been 'confiscated' for that fine.

You have no details then.

You have no details of the retail deal then, same as the rest of us.

One thing i wont condition myself to is boredom,

Lippy in high dudgeon. How're you doing, big yin? Ages since I've seen you. Thank f**k you have the 'interesting' games at Fir Park to relieve you from the tedium of The BRALT :

Edited to add: Not a jot of irony was used in the above.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Lippy in high dudgeon. How're you doing, big yin? Ages since I've seen you. Thank f**k you have the 'interesting' games at Fir Park to relieve you from the tedium of The BRALT :

Edited to add: Not a jot of irony was used in the above.

Dear me. It's like English is a second language...