Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The club is the company is the club.

They also appear to refer to themselves as "ORC(M)".

B-NnMcEIgAAEFoY.jpg

Makes sense. The Rangers FC Ltd, formerly known as Sevco Scotland, is admitted to be "the club".

It's there in black n white, sevconians. The old club is gone.

But you knew that, as much as the rest of us do.

The club is the company is the club.

They also appear to refer to themselves as "ORC(M)".

B-NnMcEIgAAEFoY.jpg

Just a small snapshot of the ingrained and laughable incompetence of all things 'Rangers' that document goes from 'ORCM' to 'OCRM' in just a few lines.

It's as is they just can't help being useless

Or maybe the proof reader has been put on gardening leave..

Edited by Ken Fitlike

If he does release the next £5 million on top of the £2 million that should be left from the last loan then most of that money should still be there and it'll be a case of just handing it back plus whatever they have managed to spend and any interest that is due.

Now i have written that down that sounds just too easy. There has to be some catch in there.

did that 2 million not help make pay roll last month? and this months is due before the EGM so they might be trying to draw that cash down sometime soon.

FWIW I don't really see the problem with the complete term/insult "plastic paddy" (I thought "greenyins" would be more dodgy) and I'm half Irish. I like Ted, but his approach to this does reek of hypocrisy considering how touchy he is about the H word. Anyway think that's a discussion best left to the OF playpen.

I quite agree that the subforum for special intellects would be the appropriate arena for such a discussion. As long as Tedi and his wee mates continue to claim offence at invented sectarianism while claiming their wee gags to be harmless, though, it should be challenged.

No, you made that part up.

Someone who pretends to be Irish is fair game to be tagged plastic, they are not any more immune than an English guy pretending to be Scottish.

So, to be clear, Tedi - the term "plastic" could apply to anyone, then?

How many times have you applied it to anyone other than celtic fans, then?

Or, which poster on P&B have you made most of a habit of accusing being a fake?

Hmmmm... Tough one.

I say rumour, the plastic says fact, yet the supposed killie fan ignores the plastic and attacks me

Just throw the mask away

So, even though you've spent over two years claiming that I'm a fake Killie fan, I don't qualify in your little monochrome head as "plastic"? I call bullshit.

If anyone is bored of seeing sevco types tie themselves in knots here, take a peek at @StanCollymore Wow, has he got them in a lather.

Tbh i thought it was the other way myself. Full blown heads gone meltdown from Stan

Funny that he has a No Racists/Facists welcome at Villa Park Banner further down his page. Tonev wont be happy

Edited by No8.

No..I did not say that, anyone or anyone that is pretending to be something they are not.

I have used the term plastic for a fair few things, 'plastic tits' for instance, I am sure I have said 'plastic tits' in the naughty forum.

I will call you a plastic now if that helps, WKR the Plastic.

Call me what you want, Tedi. It won't make you less of a weasel.

If anyone is bored of seeing sevco types tie themselves in knots here, take a peek at @StanCollymore Wow, has he got them in a lather.

A self serving attention seeker, and narcissistic fantasist, nothing less is our Stanley. How he gets a regular gig as a pundit is beyond me. Edited by RedRob72

No..I did not say that, anyone or anyone that is pretending to be something they are not.

I have used the term plastic for a fair few things, 'plastic tits' for instance, I am sure I have said 'plastic tits' in the naughty forum.

I will call you a plastic now if that helps, WKR the Plastic.

good grief I actually feel embarrassed for you. The more you go on the worse you get. Please stop no one will laugh with you when they're too busy laughing at you.