Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You didn't actually answer my question there.

Do they have up to about a month to nominate a NOMAD?

Simple question really. I just don't know the answer.

A NOMOD is very easy to hire, they work for anyone straight away then they do their due dilligence after they start work.

However Davy is making out that they need to look through the books first before they start, which is just a lie to give him more time to find a mob that would work with him.

After all as Davy said himself a NOMAD is hired and works for the club NOT him, so why hasnt the chairman of Rangers (murray) hired one?..because its all about davy.

StarTrekFacePalm_zps264800c3.gif

As I said last night, posters will be taking a break from here. Two now removed and if this utter shite continues plenty more will be joining them.

You should permanently remove the usual suspects from this thread..they just cant help themselves

You know what I find offensive?

Nutters like the hate preacher he tweeted being allowed to praise terrorist bombers who have killed hundreds of innocent people in the name of religion being untouchable, f**k you are now not even allowed to send them a wee cartoon to mock and annoy them as it will cost you your future job.

He sent it open media, anyone could have seen it (and they did) even if his reasons was to piss off a hate preacher there are millions of Muslims who are not like that who have then seen this mockery of their religion.

You rangers fans love your argument that certain people aren't true depictions of rangers fans, apply this to hate preachers and Muslims and then you'll understand.

Its this kind of association that your company can do without as it tries to gain sponsorship to make itself sustainable.

It was a stupid thing for CG to do (even if hear of the moment) and it has well and truly bitten him on the arse.

A NOMOD is very easy to hire, they work for anyone straight away then they do their due dilligence after they start work. However Davy is making out that they need to look through the books first before they start, which is just a lie to give him more time to find a mob that would work with him. After all as Davy said himself a NOMAD is hired and works for the club NOT him, so why hasnt the chairman of Rangers (murray) hired one?..because its all about davy.

Not being pedantic but he will (maybe) work for the Company (plc), not the Club (ltd).

They started it, just a reminder. :P

He isn't showing as banned. Just suspended maybe?

I think Tynie said they were having a break. In fairness to Tedi he did say he was kind of expecting it.

It was in reply to Flying Rodent so i take it he is the other one.

Can't believe Dhen made it through lol

I think Tynie said they were having a break. In fairness to Tedi he did say he was kind of expecting it.

It was in reply to Flying Rodent so i take it he is the other one.

Can't believe Dhen made it through lol

Trying to get someone into trouble after the authorities have made a decision eh? ;)

Trying to get someone into trouble after the authorities have made a decision eh? ;)

Not at all. Dhen has already posted implying he was surprised it wasn't him. I am on iPad so no smiley faces...it was supposed to be joke