Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As long as you aren't one of those Glasgow Airport white taxi cnuts.Scum of the earth, so they are.

Oh Naw.

I stick to the inside lane long before the Airport cut off

Me private hire in Glasgow.

I'm sure that densboy claimed that he uses racist terminology to describe his 'wife'.

Now what was that phrase he used again?

Vicky playing the man and not the ball shocker....

You really are a horrible shite little troll.

I'm going to put my house on none of the PnB Orc addressing the point of your post, and instead going for "the man not the ball".

I seldom shirk from these challenges Dave, but I'l bow out from this yin......mainly because it stems from one who counts down NOMAD Day like he counts down Christmas. i.e. there's absolutely no point in mustering a reasonable reply when there's a sniff of blood in the water and The P&D piranhas are in full feeding-frenzy.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I seldom shirk from these challenges Dave, but I'l bow out from this yin......mainly because it stems from one who counts down NOMAD Day like he counts down Christmas. i.e. there's absolutely no point in mustering a reasonable reply when there's a sniff of blood in the water and The P&D piranhas are in full feeding-frenzy.

Aye, and it feels gooooooood.

For someone who moans about others using tropes your not shy in using them yourself ...

ps Trope Alert :1eye

For someone who moans about others using tropes your not shy in using them yourself ...

ps Trope Alert :1eye

In fairness, he mocked the same "sleeps countdown" mercilessly when the racist cabbie and Chris Graham's number one fan used it in the runup to Year Zero (Govan).

Oh, wait, no he didn't. Maybe he'll stop if you tell him Dave's a protestant. He likes protestants.

Kingy expects Rangers to come out and call Ashley/SD a bunch of bawbags. The chances are they will have to work with them, though there has been conflicting reports about this over the last year from boardroom level.

Wrong mate, I predicted The good guys would have their tounges up Ashleys arse in 5mins of taking over, and you will find it was racist blogger followers like Tedi ,No8 and The Arsehole who all said Ashley was out!

One thing has consistently proven true over this entire jolly odyssey: whenever something bad happens to Sevco, it takes an almost comical amount of time for the braindead Sevconians to actually accept that it happened, that it isn't just plastics and diddies making something up, and that it really is a bad thing that won't go away just because TATP.

For example, when are they going to finally accept their club died?

One thing has consistently proven true over this entire jolly odyssey: whenever something bad happens to Sevco, it takes an almost comical amount of time for the braindead Sevconians to actually accept that it happened, that it isn't just plastics and diddies making something up, and that it really is a bad thing that won't go away just because TATP.

The Zombies on here have gone from hating King and P Murray to always wanting them soon to be followed with I never trusted them.

Maybe he'll stop if you tell him Dave's a protestant. He likes protestants.

Oh Norman. From mendacity to ignorance. Stick to posting about Fritzl, you're on surer ground.

Of the 25 most recent posts you've made 17 have been about Rangers. I guess we're not dead to you.

I was not given a ban for racism, I was given a ban for pointing out the rules regarding a subject that you have yet again raised.

post-1724-1427917769362_thumb.jpg