Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

LOL - you have predicted admin more times than Phil McMadeUpPlasticName, here is you stating as fact(omundo) :1eye that the newco will not survive in the 3rd division.

Yet another prediction, yet another fucked up Christmas

Public knowledge aye? soon aye?

There are loads more.

Never mind here you are stating as fact that we will not make it through this season, still a few weeks to go, like ill Phil, you can but hope I guess.

No need to thank me, Youngsy will no doubt do that for you, but I guess you do owe him an apology, don't stop the predictions though.

Obsessed much ?, you were posting all day on the BRALT until I started posting again around April 4th and then you fucked off for some reason or another and then posted a GIRFUY post about two weeks ago. And now this post !, your second since I came back online !!!, concerning me and the content I posted ? :lol: . You are truly obsessed with me you idiot. :1eye

Let's analyse how desperate you were to get one over on me dopey. The first quote ?, ffs that was way back in July 2012 when your club was still named Sevco Scotland ffs, shitty ST sales and no sponsors as yet so admin did look a cert then before a ball was kicked in the name of Sevco and all the bears thought it would fail at that time.

Second quote is even more fucking desperate :lol: , yes an admin event at that time would be a Xmas pressie IF it happened and didn't actually claim there would be an admin event.

The third quote ?, knowing you have a habit of editing posts to suit your deluded agenda or promote your warped philosophy I did check the quotes you quoted. The whole unedited post was based around the clubs current financial predicament which wasn't good at the time and the crux of my post was based around the club running out of money and in debt when there was a £20 million IPO 8 months before but there wasn't any cash left.

The fourth quote, you got close this time, BUT, the whole unedited post hinged on yer club gaining financial assistance because it was racking up the debt, but you just edited around the bit you were tugging yer tadger at. Then came the soft loans from the Kraydales and the club limped on.

So the two unedited posts had other information explaining why an insolvency was imminent, lack of finances and if the club didn't get the soft loans then my thinking was correct that the club was going into admin if it didn't get financial assistance.

Why do you edit posts ?, it only comes back to haunt you eventually. You could at least quote the whole fucking post and then put in bold the bit you feel is relevant ffs. No one to give the club loans and admin was a definite event which was in all the quotes you quoted bar one Xmas pressie.

Truly obsessed Tedi. :lol:

Uh huh. Now run along and show me where I said...'62% voted no'.....Simpleton.

You see I was very careful NOT to say they did in the quotes above. Only just over 1/3rd of the electorate voted Yes...I believe the figure is around 38%. Obviously that doesn't equate to 62% voting No! Only a Simpleton would believe otherwise.

It was in the second quote you idiot. The one where you changed your stance from the whole of Scotland voted NO to the electorate voted NO after I showed you up to be a fucking simpleton yourself. :1eye

I think he is deciding how to word my apology. That's nice of him.....

If think your mother should give us all an apology for giving birth to a demented taxi driving bigot who regularly let's the mask slip to show us all how bigoted you really are in the real world and pretend on P&B what a supposedly nice guy you are n aw rat.

Integrity.... sporting ....

@ClydeSSB: We understand SPFL will consider withholding TV money from Rangers if they let season ticket holders in for free to play-offs.Tune in at 6pm

Blackmail..... humility..... building bridges....

Obsessed much ?, you were posting all day on the BRALT until I started posting again around April 4th and then you fucked off for some reason or another and then posted a GIRFUY post about two weeks ago. And now this post !, your second since I came back online !!!, concerning me and the content I posted ? :lol: . You are truly obsessed with me you idiot. :1eye

Let's analyse how desperate you were to get one over on me dopey. The first quote ?, ffs that was way back in July 2012 when your club was still named Sevco Scotland ffs, shitty ST sales and no sponsors as yet so admin did look a cert then before a ball was kicked in the name of Sevco and all the bears thought it would fail at that time.

Second quote is even more fucking desperate :lol: , yes an admin event at that time would be a Xmas pressie IF it happened and didn't actually claim there would be an admin event.

The third quote ?, knowing you have a habit of editing posts to suit your deluded agenda or promote your warped philosophy I did check the quotes you quoted. The whole unedited post was based around the clubs current financial predicament which wasn't good at the time and the crux of my post was based around the club running out of money and in debt when there was a £20 million IPO 8 months before but there wasn't any cash left.

The fourth quote, you got close this time, BUT, the whole unedited post hinged on yer club gaining financial assistance because it was racking up the debt, but you just edited around the bit you were tugging yer tadger at. Then came the soft loans from the Kraydales and the club limped on.

So the two unedited posts had other information explaining why an insolvency was imminent, lack of finances and if the club didn't get the soft loans then my thinking was correct that the club was going into admin if it didn't get financial assistance.

Why do you edit posts ?, it only comes back to haunt you eventually. You could at least quote the whole fucking post and then put in bold the bit you feel is relevant ffs. No one to give the club loans and admin was a definite event which was in all the quotes you quoted bar one Xmas pressie.

So the butler done it in the billiards room with a candle stick then?

... and couldnae' win the Bells B&Q Ramsdens Petrofac Training Challenge Diddy Cup.

Maybe just as well - they'd have given themselves hernias trying to raise it sky high...

Uh huh...

Now where are these quotes you were going to provide where i said 62% voted No? I would say in your own time but you have had plenty of time to find them. Provide proof or just hold your hands up to talking utter pish.

Integrity.... sporting ....

@ClydeSSB: We understand SPFL will consider withholding TV money from Rangers if they let season ticket holders in for free to play-offs.Tune in at 6pm

Blackmail..... humility..... building bridges....

:lol: This should be a fun read on RM later.

Uh huh...

Now where are these quotes you were going to provide where i said 62% voted No? I would say in your own time but you have had plenty of time to find them. Provide proof or just hold your hands up to talking utter pish.

As much as you like to dance around things with precise wording the fact that you made a complete tool out of yourself still stands. There is no amount of word play here you can use to escape the fact you are a complete bigoted fanny. HTH. 8)

Let us know eh, you clearly spend more time trawling other Rangers forums, than any of the Bears on here!?

Just pop over yourself RedBoaby, they are the true representatives of the Rangers support at large. Not only that they are so fucking mental and deluded it actually makes Bennett a sensible poster. :lol:

The amount of seethe on the forum over there is delicious, the fact they didn't win the Championship, add in that they didn't even finish second, the shame of finishing Turd in the league, being apparently forced to comply with the play off ticket gate money to the corrupt SFA, that ST holders won't get into the play off's for free, how much Ashley is fucking them over financially, the lack of money forth coming from King, will have racked up £16 million in debt for this season alone, etc etc etc.

It's a fun read, you should pop over for a laugh like the rest of us do from time to time when the club hits the shits in some form or another. :)

And they do love their sporting integrity and how their club and it's fans has it in barrow loads. :lol:

Nah !, it was Mr Green in the blue room with the contracts that killed the new clubs finances.

Left myself ope to that one lol

I'm surprised they're only "Considering" it

It's like an offer you can't refuse.....

As much as you like to dance around things with precise wording the fact that you made a complete tool out of yourself still stands. There is no amount of word play here you can use to escape the fact you are a complete bigoted fanny. HTH. 8)

No dancing around anything you fucking simpleton. Quote where I said 62% voted No or apologise.