Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Two interesting if slightly perplexing posts there densboy. Maybe you could expand a bit more?

Obvs not Den but the first article at least is pretty straight forward (a guy who failed in his job at Rangers with consequnces that at the very least helped rangers to die has been appointed to the SFA). If you could point out what bits you are having difficulty comprehending I'll do my best to help out.

ETA 2nd article seems to just be rumours mixed with some pointing and laughing - again fairly straight forward.

Edited by aofjays

Yes it is, plays right in the hands of your average orcs desperate need to appear as an English thug.

Again made up pish , it is actually in one of the club songs "blue flag" , millwall also sing the same song but it was never originally a hooligan song

"Hello hello

How do you do

We are the boys in royal blue

Wherever we go, we fear no foe

We keep the blue flag flying high "

Again made up pish , it is actually in one of the club songs "blue flag" , millwall also sing the same song but it was never originally a hooligan song

"Hello hello

How do you do

We are the boys in royal blue

Wherever we go, we fear no foe

We keep the blue flag flying high "

Keep working on that rhyme.

In an interview with Jim White on Sky Sports News HQ, King said: “Myself and my co-investors have agreed to invest any shortfall that the club has while it’s rebuilding itself and we have done that.”

....but but Davy ders nae MEKANISUHMMMM tae invest!

In an interview with Jim White on Sky Sports News HQ, King said: “Myself and my co-investors have agreed to invest any shortfall that the club has while it’s rebuilding itself and we have done that.”

Is that him saying that that's the extent of their investment? Is more to be forthcoming?

Blackmail this time!

Spend money or Celtic will remain No.1 (though Rangers fans had been No.1 spenders for the previous 100 years apparently). :o

Dig deep berzz...or else... :unsure2:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9921177/king-the-fans-need-to-back-the-club

Edited by muttonhumper

In an interview with Jim White on Sky Sports News HQ, King said: “Myself and my co-investors have agreed to invest any shortfall that the club has while it’s rebuilding itself and we have done that.” ....but but Davy ders nae MEKANISUHMMMM tae invest!

King has publicly stated that the fans were co-investors in the club, nice bit of spin from the glib telling the fans they will have to pay up. :lol:

In an interview with Jim White on Sky Sports News HQ, King said: “Myself and my co-investors have agreed to invest any shortfall that the club has while it’s rebuilding itself and we have done that.” ....but but Davy ders nae MEKANISUHMMMM tae invest!

Didn't a certain poster tell us King was banned from investing in the clumpany due to measures put in place by the previous board?

Blackmail this time!

Spend money or Celtic will remain No.1 (though Rangers fans had been No.1 spenders for the previous 100 years apparently). :o

Dig deep berzz...or else... :unsure2:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9921177/king-the-fans-need-to-back-the-club

For me, more stunning than anything King says, is the nauseating sycophantic nature of White's approach. It's an example of the worst type of succulent journalism, complete with visit to the wine cellar.

Jim White is resolutely back in "Brian, why are you so good?" territory and it's really quite embarrassing to watch.

Succulent journalisim, isn't that one of Philip mackagoolingtons favourite sayings?

The guy who who gets his stories from media house....

It might well be, but the point surely still stands that the forelock tugging nature of the feature is cringe inducing. Or would you disagree?

I haven't watched it but Jim whites interview all tend to be sugary and tabloidy, no matter who he's interviewing.

I refuse to get worked up by it, I'll leave that to others.