Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see Kirk Broadfoot got a 10 game ban for sectarian abuse. Was probably actually done by a Chelsea player IMO.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rotherham-defender-kirk-broadfoot-handed-6127136

"Broadfoot was born into a Protestant family in Ayrshire and is known to be a staunch supporters of certain cultural traditions relating to his religion" :lol:

Cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick?

Staunch traditions? :lol: where's our resident buffon who likes to intertwine these issues when you need him?

Oh and Dave King. :lol:

Before you even touch on anything else anyone who thought that Apartheid era South Africa was an appropriate place to make a fortune is obviously a horrible individual with no moral compass. A real Rangers man, if you will.

It's a tightrope man. It's funny, they're being taken for total mugs, there will be more pain to come but in the end it has the potential to be as damaging to the wider game as it is to newco. When it transpires there is no money or they buy scott allen with blood diamonds or something.

Nah the way I see it is that the potential benefits to our wider game of having the OF duopoly broken, outweigh any wider threats.

I totally understand your reservations and would normally be in complete agreement with you.

This isn't normal though - it's Rangers and if it's bad for them, it's good.

Before you even touch on anything else anyone who thought that Apartheid era South Africa was an appropriate place to make a fortune is obviously a horrible individual with no moral compass. A real Rangers man, if you will.

Out of greenies, but spot on.

A truly despicable shit of a man is King.

Not a rogue, not a little dodgy, but a large scale criminal.

Once a The Rangers player, always a The Rangers player

A new low for the Ps&Ds.

how do you make commenting on the Kirk Bigfoot story 'a new low'?

What the f**k are you bumping your gums about?

What bit of "Once a The Rangers player, always a The Rangers player" isn't stupid?

What bit of "Once a The Rangers player, always a The Rangers player" isn't stupid?

Quite right Kinky, those cnuts are stone cold deid. Once an ignorant, throwback disgrace. Always an ignorant, throwback disgrace. Speaking of which how are you, you old sod you?

This is a dreadful and reprehensible slur. I take exception to it. Can we have some moderation here, please?

Just observing that Mr Broadfoot could well be the new poster boy for all the medieval shite that a large percentage of the Rangers tribe identify with?

Ex Rangers player acts as per the reputation of the Rangers tribe.

As reported.....

.......Kirk Broadfoot has been handed a staggering 10-game ban for a sectarian tirade against James McClean.

........Broadfoot was born into a Protestant family in Ayrshire and is known to be a staunch supporters of certain cultural traditions relating to his religion.

........The ex-Glasgow Rangers player launched the attack against the Wigan and Republic of Ireland winger at the New York Stadium on March 14.

I can see stupidy at work here but it isn't Romeo's comment

Quite right Kinky, those cnuts are stone cold deid. Once an ignorant, throwback disgrace. Always an ignorant, throwback disgrace. Speaking of which how are you, you old sod you?

Me? I am shocked at the casual abuse that the mods allow to be leveled at Rangers fans. You are part of the problem.

I beg your pardon? My abuse is considered and where appropriate quite detailed. How very dare you sir.

So are you perfectly happy in using the phrase, " ignorant, throwback disgrace"?

Is this really something you are content with? How proud does it make you?

So are you perfectly happy in using the phrase, " ignorant, throwback disgrace"?

Is this really something you are content with? How proud does it make you?

Without knowing the exact details of the Broadfoot case, as they have been censored I am happy to infer that they are of a sectarian and therefore ignorant nature and a throwback to disgraceful times/attitudes past.

In your case though and in the interests of harmony and respect I will withdraw the comment "ignorant" and "throwback disgrace" and replace with "humour-less" and "jobby" Happy now?

In your case though and in the interests of harmony and respect I will withdraw the comment "ignorant" and "throwback disgrace" and replace with "humour-less" and "jobby" Happy now?

I am perfectly happy to be described as a 'humour-less (sic) jobby' as I already called myself 'more dry than a nun's chuff' earlier.