Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nope, wrong (yet) again!!!!!

For your information (and Kincardine too), it was ME who brought up the Bill Miller thing ......

After your blogging hero blogged about it, try and think for yourself densboy.

What tragic, snottery states the Newcovians get themselves into, it's both humorous and pitiful to see.

The club, Rangers FC, founded 1873 or thereabouts went into liquidation. It was a company too, since it was incorporated into one in 1899. It was latterly 'held' by the Murray Group.

Their assets were sold to a new company which is also a club. They were known as Sevco Scotland, but changed their name to The Rangers in 2012. This is the club they now support. This company/club is 'held' by Rangers International.

It's all extremely straightforward, I wonder why they have such difficulty with it?

as you say 'extremely straightforward'

The Bearz........... 'it's the same club'

Everybody else on the planet............... 'No, you are pretending it is the same club'

I reckon you are the only one on this forum who eagerly awaits Phil's updated blog.

'tsk, it's been over a week now. I'm getting sweaty with withdrawal sympthoms. I need to find out what IS happening with my zombie club - and then glibly and shamelessly deride it on P and B'

Stuff like that is what always confirms to me that you are an A1 paranoid idiot.

Referring to me with terms like densboy and goa just show you know nothing about me.

And here's a little piece of info that will probably blow your tiny mind - I have NEVER looked at Phil's Blog in my life!

Not that you'll EVER believe any of this (because obviously YOU know more about me than I do :rolleyes:)

No wonder you're a rangers fan......

Lies

and it is the same...exactly the same....Leeds were allowed to continue as Leeds because the English FA permitted it within their rules, furthermore it was entirely at the English FA`s discretion, the CVA at Leeds failed despite The KING`s ramblings, ultimately it never went through, the assets were ultimately sold AFTER this point, not before, but the footballing authorities allowed Leeds to keep all their trophies and history just like the Scottish Footballing authorities did for Rangers....basically the establishment fucked you all over :lol::thumsup2

What was said by whom or what prior to this means diddly squat, sorry and again this was not unique, prior to the CVA failing Ken Bates said that Leeds would be 'doomed' if the CVA did not go through....he was wrong too.

wrong again idiot , the assets were sold before the CVA failed............

Leeds United Football Club creditors have signed-off a Company Voluntary Arrangement that will allow the club to live on.

The move needed the approval of 75% of voters, but could not be endorsed on Friday after a marathon six hours of talks. Eventually, the ballot was ruled too close to call after a vote of 75.02%.

.the end, four bids were lodged with KPMG by the deadline and a final decision was postponed until noon on 10 July to ensure that bidders could demonstrate proof of funds. Eventually it was announced that Bates' offer had been successful, but only because of Astor's agreement to waive its right to a dividend from the Bates deal. That reduced the value of the creditors to £12.6m, as opposed to £30.2m for the other three offers, thus substantially increasing Bates' pennies in the pound payment. It was later reported that his deal was worth 11.2p in the pound, against the next best deal of 10.3p. If not for Astor's waiver, Bates' package would have been worth just 4.7p. The other bid offered £1.7m more in cash than Bates.

Edited by THE KING

Wrong again fuckwit, the position changed and the CVA failed, the legal bits of paper detailing the sale of the assets were not signed off till after this CVA had failed (you already posted proof of this :lol: ), what you are suggesting simply is not legal.

A few weeks ago you were suggesting it was all because of the English FA, how many more angles will you try? might be easier if you just used the 'it was different because it was Rangers line'

Any evidence Leeds were Liquidated? Can't find it myself. Surely you aren't lying just to keep up the pretence?

Sure, but 1st, will you promise to apologise for implying that I am a liar and beg my forgiveness, if I provide a link that shows the 95 year old oldco in liquidation.

I also have a letter from KPMG which proves that the assets were sold following a challenge to the CVA from HMRC on the 3rd July 2007 which ultimately led to an administration abort certificate on the 16th July, thus followed the liquidation, the same letter spells out that the FA membership could be transferred to a 'new entity' under exceptional circumstances and goes on to say that this would be the first of its kind. This was the original route that The KING went down when he tried to suggest that it was ok for the English FA to help out one of their member clubs but not ok for the Scottish FA to do likewise :lol: All yours for a little bit extra grovelling.

Cheers idiot, So KPMG sold the assets to Bates BEFORE the outcome of a challenge to the CVA by HMRC.

Btw do you have a letter from the SFA saying they applied an exceptional circumstances rule to Rangers? If not you've just shot yourself in the face.

Ps moron, read that letter , Leeds still paid money to their creditors as part of KPMGs agreement to sell to Bates.

Edited by THE KING

I also have a letter from KPMG which proves that the assets were sold following a challenge to the CVA from HMRC on the 3rd July 2007 which ultimately led to an administration abort certificate on the 16th July, thus followed the liquidation, the same letter spells out that the FA membership could be transferred to a 'new entity' under

What a pathetic life you must lead, feeling forced to gather such evidence about another club (in another country no less) in order to try to convince yourself of your own clubs status.

Utterly pathetic.

Of course Tedi won't mind posting a wee scan of this KPMG letter - after all, if it proves his beloved institution survived, I'm sure he'll be happy to share.

After all, the only thing more embarrassing about gathering evidence about another club would be lying about it...

I have to confess, I am at a loss to understand why KPMG would be writing to a middle-aged loser in the Eastern wastes...

I have to confess, I am at a loss to understand why KPMG would be writing to a middle-aged loser in the Eastern wastes...
I assume that they don't take you seriously then Norm?
So KPMG sold the assets to Bates .
Normans so vain he thought this post was about him.

What a pathetic life you must lead, feeling forced to gather such evidence about another club (in another country no less) in order to try to convince yourself of your own clubs status.

Utterly pathetic.

They really should have put as much effort making sure they never died and it possibly might not have happened.