Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't even get this joke. Could someone explain it for me please?

Don't worry about it. It's just another 'contribution' from Dave King's cousin. Instead of 'glib and shamless', bennett likes to be 'glib and pointless'. In fact he revels in it! He's got nothing to say. Pity him.

I couldnae give a shiney shite if celtic win the league this season or no to be honest

I don't believe you.

I think you really want Celtic to keep winning the title, to re-in force the belief that Scottish football is of no interest without the battle between Glasgow's sister clubs.

This belief of course ignores the fact that the duopoly was of no interest to the rest of us anyway.

You only need to see the 'Booming, I tells ye" type posts, to see that it's important to lots of Rangers fans that Celtic have a procession until this Rangers gets to the top flight.

You actually want football to be fixed, it would appear.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I don't believe you.

I think you really want Celtic to keep winning the title, to re-in force the belief that Scottish football is of no interest without the battle between Glasgow's sister clubs.

This belief of course ignores the fact that the duopoly was of no interest to the rest of us anyway.

You only need to see the 'Booming, I tells ye" type posts, to see that it's important to lots of Rangers fans that Celtic have a procession until this Rangers gets to the top flight.

You actually want football to be fixed, it would appear.

Can't speak for FB but if the green n grey yins lost the one horse race league I'd absolutely love it, can't believe you think that any bears would want them to win.

The green n grey yins would never live it doon.