Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

great rangers still had it first and celtic copied us by putting a star on their away shirt after we had put 5 stars on our shirt for winning 50 titles

And Juventus done it for league titles in the 1950s Brazil done it for World Cup wins in the 70s and Man U done it for EC wins in the 90s....but Celtic copied Rangers?!

And Juventus done it for league titles in the 1950s Brazil done it for World Cup wins in the 70s and Man U done it for EC wins in the 90s....but Celtic copied Rangers?!

Given the timing of it, I suspect Celtic probably did put a star on in response to Rangers doing similar.

So what though?

Arguing about it as if it in any way matters, is beyond embarrassing.

Given the timing of it, I suspect Celtic probably did put a star on in response to Rangers doing similar. So what though? Arguing about it as if it in any way matters, is beyond embarrassing.

Agreed. One for the RvC, CvR forum. This thread is for laughing at The Rangers.

The Edinburgh Gazette.

When did the stock market make a statement saying Rangers are the same club?

You're wasting your time.

The dafties think the Edinburgh Gazette is some kind of east coast version of the Evening Times or Ayrshire Post :1eye

The Edinburgh Gazette.

When did the stock market make a statement saying Rangers are the same club?

got a link to this amazing edinburgh gazette article?

Rangers International Football Club plc following admission will own and operate The Rangers Football Club Limited. Rangers Football Club, based in Scotland, has become one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. Playing at the 50,987 seater Ibrox Stadium, Scotland, and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park training facility, the club has been a dominant force in Scottish football for decades.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/new-and-recent-issues/new-recent-issue-details.html?issueId=8816

Rangers International Football Club plc following admission will own and operate The Rangers Football Club Limited. Rangers Football Club, based in Scotland, has become one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. Playing at the 50,987 seater Ibrox Stadium, Scotland, and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park training facility, the club has been a dominant force in Scottish football for decades.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/new-and-recent-issues/new-recent-issue-details.html?issueId=8816

f**k me. You think ^that^ is a statement from the stock market? I can just imagine them out with trundle wheels measuring the size of Murray Park.

ETA: Read the statement carefully. It doesn't actually say that the Rangers Football Club described is in anyway connected to RIFC plc, does it? That is unless the club is the company, of course, but we know that isn't possible.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

f**k me. You think ^that^ is a statement from the stock market? I can just imagine them out with trundle wheels measuring the size of Murray Park.

being as thats what it is , then yes, any luck finding some actual proof that we are a new club yet

Haha nacho you are my new hero - what a prize pilchard.

You do realise that The Rangers Football Club Limited is the entity dreamed up by Sir Charles of Greenshire? The one I mentioned earlier, which used to be called Sevco Scotland?

You've just proved the point that everyone in the world (bar Sevconians and those with vested interests) can see. Cheers!

being as thats what it is , then yes, any luck finding some actual proof that we are a new club yet

No it isn't. It's lifted straight from RIFC's prospectus. It is a bit of blurb that RIFC plc came up with, nothing else. And, as I mentioned, still doesn't back you up in any way.

Every piece of proof that The Rangers are a new club will get ignored by you. To say there is no evidence is idiotic in the extreme.

Proof though: This thread is full of it. For example, Rangers (a football club) voted to let The Rangers (soon to be a football club) into the SPL. Are you saying that this is not evidence that 2 clubs existed, so therefore the one now playing is a 'new' club? Even if you believe 100% in seamless continuation, you have to agree that this is a bit of evidence on the 'New Club' side of the argument, no?

Playing at the 50,987 seater Ibrox Stadium, Scotland, and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park

The careful wording here is brilliant too. They obviously, even back then, knew that RIFC possibly didn't own any of the assets. 'Playing at'? 'Benefitting from'? What absolute numpty would ever, ever buy shares in a company that didn't even know if it owned all its main assets? I mean, come on? :ph34r: