Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And yet Rangers fans have bored us to tears about them winning a couple of diddy keague titles.

Go figure.

once again you are only bored to death because you seek it out by posting on a subsection of this forum devoted to rangers :thumsup2

Excellent post.

"it wasn't us it was you".

Perhaps you can answer me this tho. Why did you, and many thousands of other Rangers fans sit back and watch your club die?

we didnt, rangers are alive and well and we are on the way back for the top league for 55, i understand this upsets you but thats the reality of the siutation

Very judgemental but not very accurate.

Look Kincardine, you're that rare species of bear. Reasonably intelligent! Unfortunately your pomposity makes you appear to be a soul educated beyond his intellect.

I've enjoyed this thread inordinately, through it's drear and it's verve. As far as you and your cohorts are concerned the most pertinent, indeed essential phrase which cropped up frequently earlier, is - 'cognitive dissonance'.

The messiah never appeared. The world never ended. Only one of the most corrupt and reviled clubs in sporting history died and everyone knows it bar you and your educationally, morally, and truthfully challenged ilk.

except we survived, officially all the footballing organisations recognise us as the same club and all the evidence backs up the fact that we are the same club, this forum is infested by new club halfwits who insist on denying reality, ignoring the evidence and repeating the same tired strawman arguments over and over again as they have absolutely no evidence of their own to back up their delusions - comedy gold

I know.

I have a masochistic streak!

I experience a deep, horrible satisfaction at butting my head against a wall.

However, I'm giving up and shall go back to being an observer of this epitome of denial.

the only ones in denial are the new club flat earthers, there is not one credible piece of evidence to back up their new club nonsense

If it started elsewhere, how can Celtic and Aberdeen be copying you?

Forgetting the fact neither have stars representing domestic league titles :1eye

its pretty obvious how they copied us, rangers got stars in 2003, celtic got them in 2004 and aberdeen got them in 2005 - see the pattern there moron, they dont have stars repsenitng league titles for obvious reasons - they would have less stars than rangers do if they had went this route, so instead they decided to make up a new star system that no-one else had at the time

It's always nice to pop in and be accused of being obsessed.

Just remember, the founding members of their club were in court today charged with fraud.

No matter how many stars the bears mums sew on their jerseys, they'll always be the followers of a criminal enterprise, one that they funded. I'd be pretty ashamed of that, and I reckon I might try to make the conversation about anything other than the deep black disgrace it is to still be pretending I'm a rangers fan.

Maybe if they'd done anything to try to save rangers we wouldn't get to feel so completely morally superior to them. But they didn't. So we do. Unlucks.

if the founding members of our club managed to appear in court today, your inane zombie chat would for once have been accurate as they have been dead for over 50 years 8)

the embarrassing thing was celtic attempting to copy rangers stars by sticking a star on their shirt the year after us, but of course you dont see it like that

Those self awarded stars are all embarrassing. At least Man City have the decency to admit their stars are there to make their shirt look more continental and for no other reason.

The SFA do not award stars, nor do the SPFL, nor do UEFA. The Scottish authorities do not have any signifying badges or symbols to be worn on shirts for awards won. UEFA use a badge system worn on the sleeve and no Scottish club will qualify for one of those.

except we survived, officially all the footballing organisations recognise us as the same club and all the evidence backs up the fact that we are the same club, this forum is infested by new club halfwits who insist on denying reality, ignoring the evidence and repeating the same tired strawman arguments over and over again as they have absolutely no evidence of their own to back up their delusions - comedy gold

Survived through a suspected fraud. I hope all goes well for you in this court case and Green and Whyte are held to account. That would prove everyone's suspicions that Rangers are a fraud.

Which footballing organisations recognise you as the same club?

Yep that's right. I used to read the forum before I joined and get annoyed. But after I joined and engaged with some of you guys I soon realised that pity was the overriding feeling....

Goa..... :lol:

It's always nice to pop in and be accused of being obsessed.

Just remember, the founding members of their club were in court today charged with fraud.

No matter how many stars the bears mums sew on their jerseys, they'll always be the followers of a criminal enterprise, one that they funded. I'd be pretty ashamed of that, and I reckon I might try to make the conversation about anything other than the deep black disgrace it is to still be pretending I'm a rangers fan.

Maybe if they'd done anything to try to save rangers we wouldn't get to feel so completely morally superior to them. But they didn't. So we do. Unlucks.

Morally superior. Lol.

Morally superior. Lol.

Even without doing anything to save your clubs, non Celtic/Rangers fans have every reason to feel morally superior. And I say that as someone who has been to more rangers/celtic games than any other clubs.

If you ask ANY non football person in Britain they'll tell you the same thing.

its pretty obvious how they copied us, rangers got stars in 2003, celtic got them in 2004 and aberdeen got them in 2005 - see the pattern there moron, they dont have stars repsenitng league titles for obvious reasons - they would have less stars than rangers do if they had went this route, so instead they decided to make up a new star system that no-one else had at the time

So even though Juventus have had stars on their shirts since the 50s and Brazil since the 70s. Celtic And Aberdeen copied Rangers ?!

"Rangers pure wurnae liquidated!!! :bairn:

Mental stuff.

Can't wait for the result of the court case.

Fraud FC :thumsup2

Can't wait till the blight from Ibrox is removed from the Scottish game for good.

Edited by kildog

Even without doing anything to save your clubs, non Celtic/Rangers fans have every reason to feel morally superior. And I say that as someone who has been to more rangers/celtic games than any other clubs.

If you ask ANY non football person in Britain they'll tell you the same thing.

Why would any non football person know about the antics of random Scottish football fans?

Copied you by doing something different , I obviously copied the content of this post word for word from something you said then :1eye