Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I could think of worse things, like getting liquidated and starting as a new club in the bottom tier.

I'm of the opinion that losing the league would be easier to live with than losing the club.

Decade of domination n aw rat...

I don't believe you.

I think you really want Celtic to keep winning the title, to re-in force the belief that Scottish football is of no interest without the battle between Glasgow's sister clubs.

This belief of course ignores the fact that the duopoly was of no interest to the rest of us anyway.

You only need to see the 'Booming, I tells ye" type posts, to see that it's important to lots of Rangers fans that Celtic have a procession until this Rangers gets to the top flight.

You actually want football to be fixed, it would appear.

Well that's me told then

Can't speak for FB but if the green n grey yins lost the one horse race league I'd absolutely love it, can't believe you think that any bears would want them to win.The green n grey yins would never live it doon.

Oh if they did lose it I would be in hysterics of laughter , but it is quite simply not going to happen so when and how they win it is of no significance to me this season

Edited by forever_blue

I don't believe you.

I think you really want Celtic to keep winning the title, to re-in force the belief that Scottish football is of no interest without the battle between Glasgow's sister clubs.

This belief of course ignores the fact that the duopoly was of no interest to the rest of us anyway.

You only need to see the 'Booming, I tells ye" type posts, to see that it's important to lots of Rangers fans that Celtic have a procession until this Rangers gets to the top flight.

You actually want football to be fixed, it would appear.

id rather aberdeen won this season (they wont), scottish football is of no interest without including the two big clubs, its why the tv deal had to be renegotiated to include rangers matches in the lower divisions as there was more interest for them than any spl game

I could think of worse things, like getting liquidated and starting as a new club in the bottom tier.

I'm of the opinion that losing the league would be easier to live with than losing the club.

that does sound bad, luckily it never happened to rangers, much like all your other fantasies over the last few seasons like us losing titles due to our supposed financial doping, going into admin again (mentioned every season by **** and diddies as an inevitability - you lot never learn) and the latest one hmrc somehow chasing the new company for the old companys debts despite this being a legal impossibility

id rather aberdeen won this season (they wont), scottish football is of no interest without including the two big clubs, its why the tv deal had to be renegotiated to include rangers matches in the lower divisions as there was more interest for them than any spl game

Saying that the TV deal is more lucrative with OF games is very different from saying that our game is of no interest without them.

Personally, I've never taken more interest in our game than I have during the last three years or so.

Saying that the TV deal is more lucrative with OF games is very different from saying that our game is of no interest without them. Personally, I've never taken more interest in our game than I have during the last three years or so.

im glad you have enjoyed the lower divioson with rangers in them, must be exciting for you ;)

im glad you have enjoyed the lower divioson with rangers in them, must be exciting for you ;)

Seeing Rangers so reduced and humiliated, after years of triumphalism has indeed been terribly exciting.

I've even got to see my own wee team dish out a couple of hammerings to them and that was fun too.

I'm sure if Celtic had gone tits-up and their tribute act had been wedged into the Third you'd have enjoyed a right good belly laugh at them like the rest of us.

(I'd hazard a guess though that "Celtic" might not have provided quite the same lolz in that they probably wouldn't have stuck by a joke of a manager, spunked £1.8m on WIFI, needed loans from Sports Direct, chased away Sarver, etc. etc.)

But heres the thing. Its actually gone all a little too quiet because there are some hugely significant questions - most of them money related - which remain unanswered and Kings low profile, long distance leadership has, in fact, created an information vacuum. And into this vacuum all manner of malicious and ill informed gossip is slowly being poured.

There is noise now warning of another financial collapse before the end of the season, of Murray Park being padlocked and all manner of other apocalyptic forecasts.

The truth of the matter is no-where near as dramatic. Yes, Rangers will need more money to get through the current campaign and that cash - probably something between £2m and £3m - will almost certainly come in the form of further soft loans from King and co-investors George Letham, Douglas Park, George Letham and George Taylor

Edited by bennett