Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, I believe that post is wrong Ken, retail and commercial deals would remain.

Aye, maybe fair enough - but what about the security of the loan against Murray Park, the Albion car park and the other bits and bobs.....? (edit - badges, logos etc)

I must say the Micawber-ish 'something will turn up' attitude is quite charming......

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Aye, maybe fair enough - but what about the security of the loan against Murray Park, the Albion car park and the other bits and bobs.....?

I must say the Micawber-ish 'something will turn up' attitude is quite charming......

Well when it's due to be paid, it should be paid and the securities I guess will be returned. Problem is that none of us have enough information available to debate the subject properly.

Fake, we cry!

https://mobile.twitter.com/petethefoot/status/661554367137468416

Plus Tedi :D

To those who say Sports Direct are too big and we should roll over and accept their mistreatment of our club I point you to the words of the great Bill Struth.

Swim, william , swim. Your wife has a fine ass

he judgment in the appeal to the Court of Session by the Advocate General for Scotland v Murray Group Holdings and others (“the Rangers tax case”) will be published tomorrow, Wednesday 4 November 2015.

A press summary of the judgment will be issued here at 10.30am, before the full opinion of the court is published on the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service website at 12 noon

he judgment in the appeal to the Court of Session by the Advocate General for Scotland v Murray Group Holdings and others (“the Rangers tax case”) will be published tomorrow, Wednesday 4 November 2015.

A press summary of the judgment will be issued here at 10.30am, before the full opinion of the court is published on the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service website at 12 noon

http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk...ngs-and-others

Well when it's due to be paid, it should be paid and the securities I guess will be returned. Problem is that none of us have enough information available to debate the subject properly.

When this whole saga eventualy settles down and gets put into the various 'books' that will come out once the likes of Sallys gagging order etc run out it is going to be a hugely interesting read. It will go down as one of the biggest sporting financial scandals in our lifetime. Not much Gers fans can do really, there is still a team playing football to support and you pay your money for entertainment and all of that money is going to players and upkeep of the facilities. The posturing by the money men is on how much they can squeeze out of what happens next, in terms of europe, OF games etc and that is whens the fans will have a voice again.

I think you will find that Rangers have direct control of stock and have significantly reduced the amount of stock ordered to make any such payment negligible....this was hinted at by Derek before he was ejected from Ibrox after Ashley lost control at the EGM earlier this year.

Kings been playing this "Erroneous Contract" line for 8 month now, why hasn't he took Ashley to court to get it made voidable yet?

Spot the difference here, Ashley wants King to shut up about his business, takes him to court gets gagging order.

Ashley thinks King has broken the order , takes him to court, no bluff or fannying about straight to court.

King thinks Ashley's contract is "erroneous " ...8 months of vilifying him for the klan.

When this whole saga eventualy settles down and gets put into the various 'books' that will come out once the likes of Sallys gagging order etc run out it is going to be a hugely interesting read. It will go down as one of the biggest sporting financial scandals in our lifetime. Not much Gers fans can do really, there is still a team playing football to support and you pay your money for entertainment and all of that money is going to players and upkeep of the facilities. The posturing by the money men is on how much they can squeeze out of what happens next, in terms of europe, OF games etc and that is whens the fans will have a voice again.

Sporting financial scandal?

I reckon we should lose some titles and be made to show lots of humility.

Sporting financial scandal?

I reckon we should lose some titles and be made to show lots of humility.

5 or 6 titles from the EBT years. Ripped away in instant Lance Armstrong fashion.

Humility? your patter is good today. lol.

Plus, right back in 2012, the Newco should have been made to adopt a title to indicate their (ahem) 'reformation'..... Rangers 2012 FC would have been ideal... as a condition of getting back in. You could call yourselves 'Rangers', but the truth would be printed in every official league table, fixture list and results round-up.

That would have done me.

5 or 6 titles from the EBT years. Ripped away in instant Lance Armstrong fashion.

Humility? your patter is good today. lol.

Plus, right back in 2012, the Newco should have been made to adopt a title to indicate their (ahem) 'reformation'..... Rangers 2012 FC would have been ideal... as a condition of getting back in. You could call yourselves 'Rangers', but the truth would be printed in every official league table, fixture list and results round-up.

That would have done me.

The fact we are still here , history intact really really hurts you doesn't it

The fact we are still here , history intact really really hurts you doesn't it

Newsflash , this thread is about laughing at the New Rangers, the only people hurting are the Klan who have spent the last 3 years on here stuck on a magic roundabout of denial and tears, with morons like Tedi who have told us all about 100 times how he want be dragged into the "new club old club pish" only to spend the last 3 yeas of his life constantly trying to find new evidence to back up his fairy story...and failing everytime.

We could fast forward 5 years on this thread to see everyone laughing at the new Rangers with the usual suspects still quoting judges and teams from Albainia who were liquidated as "proof" and still telling us they don't care!..lol crack on fukwits.