Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good news, the merger between the governing bodies will happen and Cockwomble will leave :D

Bad news, the chief executive of the newly merged body for a tasty pay rise will be David Longmuir who will make Cockwomble appear to have a spine.

We're being lined up for a right royal shafting here :(

Good news, the merger between the governing bodies will happen and Cockwomble will leave :D

Bad news, the chief executive of the newly merged body for a tasty pay rise will be David Longmuir who will make Cockwomble appear to have a spine.

We're being lined up for a right royal shafting here :(

Source?

jabba traynor school of "source" ;)

The information that's come to my attention Jabba would sell his very last pie for.

I can't reveal my source because they would probably be up against some trumped up charge from one of the governing bodies if I did.

No single individual can possibly know exactly what's going to happen here, except maybe Regan who is the only one who could have the power to pull everything together.

There are too many votes to be held and people to be won over in either direction. The likes of Doncaster and Longmuir have their plans, and may even present them as a "fait accompli", but they are not.

finally watching bomber broonlaugh.giflaugh.gif

"title deeds"

"if its ticketus tell us what we owe ye il gee ye a pound"

"title deeds"

"this wee girl eh boy"

"title deeds"

"public park"

"forget david murray"

"you work"laugh.gif

sectarian singingrolleyes.gif

f**k the polis 2 secs later "we have wur dignninty"

Edited by itzdrk

Cant believe that St Mirren would go into liquidation if Sevco go to div3, sounds like chairman are trying to get soundbites out to the SFL to try and scare them into letting Sevco into div1. No SFL club will go to the wall whatever happens(as a result of this anyway) and if the SPL clubs adjust accordingly then that should also be the case.

If, as has been reported, a number of the sponsors walk due to clauses then Doncaster should be sacked immediately, negotiating contracts like that is treating all clubs with a lack of respect. Any sponsor who would walk away also would be questionable, the damage to their own reputation would be worth more money than it would cost them to see out the deal.

The threats are all posturing and i really hope that they are told where to go at the votes/ meetings.

As a Pars fan my club have indicated their intention, if Newco are voted into the SPL then i'll follow until we reach that level, if they are placed in the SFL at any level other than div3 then thats it for me. I've got my season ticket but i would be looking to request a refund, i'd also be making it clear to the club that i wouldnt be back..its not our fault, but its no longer a level playing field (if it ever was)

OK Guys, today and tomorrow are potentially two days which can change Scotlands' football future for the better.

Don't just sit back and hope your chairmen will do the "right" thing, keep the pressure on them.

I have emailed my club stating if Newco are anywhere near the SPL or Division 1 next year then I will be asking for a full refund.

The lies, mis-information, and downright corruption throughout the Scottish game is staggering. And, after this whole sorry saga is over I hope the attention is then turned on our so called guardians of our game at the SFA, SPL etc. Not to mention the disgraceful so called jornalism from the likes of the Daily Record.

Don't believe the scare tactics, get phoning and emailing today and tell your mates to do the same.

Lets make it happen.