Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is it just me or is Sally the luckiest manager on the planet just now. His record at Sevco is woeful when a few euro wins and not getting pumped out the league cup bu falkirks under 21's might have gone a long way towards keeping the club going for another few months and yet he's being treated as some sort of hero by the current buns. Not only that but he now gets to pit his wits against managers at a level he should've been at all along ie the 3rd division. After white and murray hes the next reason their up the shitter for christs sake. He should've stuck to shaggin sue barker instead of showing himself up as way out of his managerial depth in the SPL. Just shows how much Green knows about fitba that he's keeping this clown on as manager.

Rangers want the Scottish Premier League to drop their investigation into dual contracts and the SPL wants the SFL to hand over Rangers' media rights.

Whit?

As I say, embarrassing. In fact shameful.

Sevco asking for no further investigations is as implicit as saying "We done it" and the SPL demanding the rights only shows what a fucking mess they made of it all.

Scottish football is as good as dead. It's neck deep in it's own shit and run by fucknuggets.

For the avoidance of doubt and to help understanding could someone post a column of punishments and a column of consequences? I would but it's too challenging for me on an iPod, you know the drill - 10 points = consequence of admin, sfl3 = consequence of liquidation etc etc. Not sure what goes in the punishment column.

As I say, embarrassing. In fact shameful.

Sevco asking for no further investigations is as implicit as saying "We done it" and the SPL demanding the rights only shows what a fucking mess they made of it all.

Scottish football is as good as dead. It's neck deep in it's own shit and run by fucknuggets.

You forgot the greed of the SFL clubs being the only thing stopping this all from reaching a satisfactory conclusion. <_<

How would the SFL address the issue of a club with no licence being scheduled to play in their league? :huh:

The SFL should just tell the TV companies to feck off, we've survived without them for years and we'll do so again, if that spoils the SPL & newco's incomes then tough !!!

ETA- I know that didn't answer your question. :rolleyes:

Edited by beermonkey

The SFL should just tell the TV companies to feck off, we've survived without them for years and we'll do so again, if that spoils the SPL & newco's incomes then tough !!!

That doesn't really address the issue, that without a licence newco cant play competitive fixtures, does it?

I know we've said this already, but why do McCoist, or in the past Jardine, think they are in any position to demand / accept anything? One is a club ambassador who should have been first on H&Ds compulsory redundacy list on Feb 14 - 28, and the other is the team manager.

It has fcuk all to do with either of them. I had McCoist and Jardine marked down as being sensible guys who had been good players, good servants for a few clubs, and the Scotland team.

Turns out they are both complete gobshites who are actually harming Sevco Works XIs chances. Shouldn't have surprised me I suppose. Rangers and arrogance go hand-in-hand, like jelly and ice cream.

Sally and Sardine's atitudes in this whole farce have pretty much echoed the club's general attitude over many years.

How dare another team up their game against us.

We demand to be in the Champions League every season.

It's all the SPL/SFA's fault we are out of europe at the first hurdle to a team of posties, doctors, librarians, school teachers.

We will sing our songs because the police aren't going to arrest 30,000 fans doing so.

We won't pay our taxes or tell the SFA about second contracts. What they gonna do about it anyway, we are rangers!!!!

etc, etc, etc.

These two clowns are still living under the myth that they are untouchable, with the only defence they can come up with being, "But we are Rangers."

Jardine should have been punted on day one of administration, and it will be interesting to see what happens on monday as on Off the Ball yesterday it was mentioned that on monday a number of non playing staff at the club were going to be given their jotters. Surely club ambassador what be high on the list?

As for Sally he is probably a very lucky guy to still be at the club. If rangers hadn't went into administration and he fucked up the league like he did then the fans (as they did do early on) would be calling for his head. The chances are that this season if they were in the SPL (still as OldCo and this disgrace hadn't happened) he would prove yet again he hasn't got a clue what he is doing, and would be sacked. Legend or not.

How would the SFL address the issue of a club with no licence being scheduled to play in their league? :huh:

They only need an SFA licence, and as things stand I believe all the SFA are asking for is the transfer embargo to be put in place. The SPL/SFL media rights and EBT investigations should be completely separate issues and shouldn't affect the SFA licence.

It's Sevco itself that is stopping their participation in the 3rd by demanding something from the SPL. They are signing their own death warrant when the path to play in the division is open.

Personally if the season deadline comes and Sevco still haven't gained the SFA licence then the remaining place should be put up to a vote in the same way previous entrants to the 3rd were handled with whichever team playing in the 2013/14 season with this season seeing an 11 team 3rd division.

Is Ian Black actually waiting to sign for Rangers in the 3rd?

If true he is either a heavy duty currant; or just shit and can't get a decent club.

I see that self proclaimed Championship player Garry Kenneth turned out for Airdrie yesterday as a trialist.

Remember this from April 2011?

McCoist insisted that if Rangers are punished on the basis of a FARE report, the club has the right to know more about the evidence submitted against them.

"I don't know enough about it," said McCoist. "I don't know anything about this organisation - but if they're responsible for giving us a two game home ban, we're entitled to know who they are, who it is that has reported on it and what the report was.

"I think that's the least we're entitled to.

"We certainly have a small minority of our support that obviously don't hold their own values to our club's great traditions.

"All we can do is appeal to them, ask them to stop doing it because it's having a major effect on the team and the club.

"But I'm not telling them something that hasn't been said to them for years.

"We've been preaching that we don't want these songs sung, because in this day and age, they're not correct.

"For us to move forward, we have to leave it behind us."

Entitled to know who they are? That sounds very familiar. huh.gif

Small minority? Aye right.blink.gif

Major effect on the team and club? Eh, not as big as it was gonna get!!! biggrin.gif

In this day and age, they're not correct? Were they ever??? mad.gif

Move forward, leave it behind us? Isn't that what your trying not to do Sally? dry.gif

Is Ian Black actually waiting to sign for Rangers in the 3rd?

If true he is either a heavy duty currant; or just shit and can't get a decent club.

I see that self proclaimed Championship player Garry Kenneth turned out for Airdrie yesterday as a trialist.

It was mentioned that Black had to undergo an operation (on his knee I believe) which Hearts weren't willing to pay for along with his wages thus he was released at the end of last season. He has the operation but no clubs will take a chance on a player who clearly has enough to compete at least to Championship level. Mix that with Sevco having a transfer embargo (if they accept the SFA licence) then anyone who signs up now will no doubt be guaranteed at least a 3 year contract (and probably on decent enough wages).

With all that in mind, it shines some light on why Black is desperate to play for Sevco.

McCoist insisted that if Rangers are punished on the basis of a FARE report, the club has the right to know more about the evidence submitted against them.

So they wish evidence regarding FARE but not evidence regarding EBT. Funny that.