Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If Green bought Rangers history for his new club, would he consider selling it on to help them build to become an SPL club? What would the value be and who would buy it? Would he sell bits of it - some League Cups to start with? Just wondering. Maybe he could dupe someone into buying the recent disciplinary charges (and the ones about to come his way after today). Where there's muck, there's brass.

ETA - cash or cheques only, of course.

Edited by WBR

Green labels SPL "drunk or incompetent" over 'Dundee' [sic] debts... and defends 'bigoted agenda' comments as "freedom of speech".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19307548

Dundee Utd should start action to put Sevco into administration.

Reading that at yesterdays Falkirk v Raith Rovers the stadium announcer when giving out the half time scores reffered to Sevco as Sevco, can't see the problem here though.

But sure enough it will cause outrage among the armies of darkness, boycott sure to follow.

Green labels SPL "drunk or incompetent" over 'Dundee' [sic] debts... and defends 'bigoted agenda' comments as "freedom of speech".

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19307548

I'm sure this time this particular piece of incitement was very much scripted and the wording pre-rehearsed. In the past he tried it on with the SFA but just got charged. This time he has carefully insulted the SPL to gain favour from the Orcs. I don't really see what the SPL can do about it as The Rangers FC are not even members.

Reading that at yesterdays Falkirk v Raith Rovers the stadium announcer when giving out the half time scores reffered to Sevco as Sevco, can't see the problem here though.

But sure enough it will cause outrage among the armies of darkness, boycott sure to follow.

He also referred to Castle Greyskull :D

Makes the double header even more interesting.......

Nae outrage, the Newcunto F.C. fans took it in the spirit that it was meant. They were fine like the cool dudes that they are.........:lol:

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=235622

Edited by shull

He also referred to Castle Greyskull :D

Makes the double header even more interesting.......

Can someone tell me why Celtic and other fans use that to refer to Ibrox? One has to assume that it's because we're the good guys battling the evil hordes.

Can someone tell me why Celtic and other fans use that to refer to Ibrox? One has to assume that it's because we're the good guys battling the evil hordes.

In the 1987 live action movie, Castle Grayskull is finally captured by Skeletor's forces.

When did Murray start his takeover bid? ;)

Plus it looks like it :P

He politely referred to them as the Sevco Franchise, which surely nobody can complain about, especially as Green keeps going on about how Rangers' debts are nothing to do with him..

I get easilly confussed - yesterdays ladbrokes football coupon said rangers were playing east stirlingshire whereas I was sure that it was the new club 'The Rangers' who were playing.

Just put 'Sevco' on my bet.to make sure the bookie knew which team I was betting on.

Nae outrage, the Newcunto F.C. fans took it in the spirit that it was meant. They were fine like the cool dudes that they are.........:lol:

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=235622

Thanks for the link laugh.gif

A few points -

1) 'Falkirk are no-marks', that's cool, we know our place and I thoroughly expect us to get beat in both cup games - but what those guys apparently fail to remember is that Falkirk punted a full strength 'Rangers' out the league cup last season laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifbootyshake.gifbootyshake.gifbootyshake.gif

2) Another guy points out Falkirk are "A club with short memories of their previous financial problems added to a hypocritical attitude" well f'ck me - a supporter of a club that walked away from the biggest debt in World football having a go at a club that paid it's debts in full 1eye.gif

3) A few folk mention that they are from Falkirk - I'm not sure who's dafter a guy who walks to a home game or a guy who has to travel to the other side of the country ?

4) and finally, and I might be wrong here myself cause I'm in the South Stand now ... but have they no dragged up the old PA announcers Bebo site unsure.gif a Bebo site that's not been updated for 3 years yet they sclaim he's lying for claiming to work somewhere he's obviously moved on from now !?

I hope you're not trying to take credit for that ;)

I do not want any credit but I did initiate contact with the CAB and I received the reply you refer to.

If you are trying to hound me out as being unoriginal then I hold my hands up, I would be very, very surprised if no-one else had noticed this apparent fraud before I had.