Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did you know, for example, that your team managed an attendance of less than 10% of that at Ibrox yesterday? And yet, you're playing in the so called top-tier and we're on the bottom rung. Who can begin to understand how that's even possible.

Your team managed an attendance of 900% more then that at Perth yesterday? And yet, you're playing in the Third Division and they're playing in the SPL. Can you begin to understand how that's even possible ?

PS: Is Cosgrove right in his claim on the radio yesterday that St Johnstone have never won a single major honour?

Can you imagine it - supporting a team that's won hee-haw ohmy.gif

How can you bask in reflected glory when week-in-week-out your football team gets beat ... well you canny but that's not important to diddy fans.

My own club hasn't won the Scottish Cup for over half a century, the last final we were in we lost to a team who were employing financial doping (allegedly) If and when they are found guilty I'll look forward to our history being updated tongue.gif

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Your team managed an attendance of 900% more then that at Perth yesterday? And yet, you're playing in the Third Division and they're playing in the SPL. Can you begin to understand how that's even possible ?

This is the point. Boasting about massive support just makes the fact they're in such a mess all the more inexcusable. Their advantages are simply huge, yet they cheated to enhance them further. They've been caught and though not yet properly punished, they've suffered as a consequence of their actions.

They're a massive club who now find themselves in the bottom division and it's about to turn out that they've not won a trophy for a dozen years.

And yet they're boasting - you've really got to laugh. Surely, since the turn of the century, they're world football's biggest underachievers.

Fight the tears.

But you are the only senior club in the UK with the letter 'J' in your name. You should celebrate that. Seems anything is worth 'bigging up' these days.:P 'Mon the Jays! (or should it be 'Jies' in Scotland?)

Edited by cyderspaceman

Yesterday, all across the world, newspapers, TV and radio stations reported on the wonderful turnout for The Rangers in Div 3. Many listing the glorious honours our greatest of clubs has achieved.

Meanwhile, back in a tiny corner of north-west Europe, a few plastics and even fewer diddy-clubbers demand their voice is heard. They have taken to virtual foot-stamping as a final retort because their very, very best efforts were nowhere near enough to succeed in killing that which they hate most of all.

Not only is no one listening, apparently no one else cares laugh.gif

54 and counting. # 55 will be, perhaps, the sweetest of all smile.gif

You seem to have convinced yourself that The Rangers and Rangers F.C. are the same club ???

You will soon find that the Rangers F.C. will be liquidated - Ii don't know the exact date as to when this will happen, but at some point and on one particular day in the future Rangers F.C. as we knew them will be LIQUIDATED. It's a real shame that you actually know that but won't accept the truth.

Morton F.C. 1 Scottish Cup win

The Rangers 0 trophies

p.s. Who's your big team ?

Can you imagine it - supporting a team that's won hee-haw ohmy.gif

How can you bask in reflected glory when week-in-week-out your football team gets beat ... well you canny but that's not important to diddy fans.

My own club hasn't won the Scottish Cup for over half a century, the last final we were in we lost to a team who were employing financial doping (allegedly) If and when they are found guilty I'll look forward to our history being updated tongue.gif

The Rangers had an attendance of 50,000 - 5% of the population of Glasgow - wow-wee

But you are the only senior club in the UK with the letter 'J' in your name. You should celebrate that. Seems anything is worth 'bigging up' these days.:P 'Mon the Jays! (or should it be 'Jies' in Scotland?)

It's a world record. We're the only club in Britain with the letter J. Yipee.

This was last seasons prize money, the cheating accusations have fek all to do with last season

Last season you racked up i believe £14M in unpaid tax (apologies if figure isn't accurate) and if you had paid this tax you would have gone into administration far sooner than you did.

Now if you had gone into administration far sooner you would have sold prize assets in the January window and most likely wouldn't have finished 2nd.

In all honesty, if you had of sold players like you should have you would have struggled to stay in the top 6.

Rangers financial cheating last season was orchestrated on a huge scale that's went massively overlooked.

I'd of loved it if Whyte hadn't been there pulling the strings. RFC would've went into administration probably around October still owing Lloyds among other £17M and i bet D&P would not have been appointed.

With a more professional administrator, high earners with no value like McCulloch would've been bye bye and assets like Naismith, McGregor and Davies sold in the January window.

Do you now see how RFC cheated last season?

You don't deserve a penny for finishing 2nd.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Explain point 1? we have sold 34,000 season tickets with a 75% renewal rate from last years

point 2, would expect nothing else first competitive derby in dundee for years, Dundee derbys always have good turnouts, the Edinburgh ones have shocking turnout figures

Point 1 was simply you have lost around 12,000 ST holders from the previous season, yet the press focus on how many you have instead.

Why have so many ditched you in your hour of need?

Point 2, Well the post after yours covers that so i will say no more.

MY 1000TH POST

Edited by Gaz FFC

What was this story I was hearing today about Rangers fans who had bought season tickets been unable to scan their tickets through to enter the ground, only to find out that their seats had been sold to someone else plus money had been taken out of their bank accounts for the tickets but their ST had not been activated.

OOPS!

What was this story I was hearing today about Rangers fans who had bought season tickets been unable to scan their tickets through to enter the ground, only to find out that their seats had been sold to someone else plus money had been taken out of their bank accounts for the tickets but their ST had not been activated.

OOPS!

Yep, seats paid for twice.

Add this too the robbery of East Fife in the cup and you get the picture of sevcos new financial cheating masterplan.

I notice the papers had photos of the crowd yesterday but none of the crowd when sevco were accused of fudging the figures v East Fife, funny thatrolleyes.gif

OOPS!

Have they forgotten the free cup of tea already? Ungrateful b*****dsmad.gif

OOPS!

You should have seen the trouble at the game because of this blatant scam.

There was none at all laugh.gif

It's a world record. We're the only club in Britain with the letter J. Yipee.

I am sure we had the longest name in British senior football but someone has probably beaten it now.

Sevco Scotland We Really Are The Rangers No Really We Are Honestly FC must have a good shout.

Yes. Yes I can.

We are wonderful - a match at The Rangers is full of drama and excitement. St Johnstone? Not so much...laugh.gif

I watched East Stirlingshire at Ibrox yesterday - little difference in quality between them and SJ and ES were more entertaining.

They also had an awesome strip.