Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We finally know who the largest shareholder of Rangers is Arif Naqvi the chief executive of a 7 billion dollar company who has an unreal CV with non-profit companies and civilian awards.

We also being backed with Mike Ashley who owns Newcastle and a billion pounds sports chain. Oh happy days.

We finally know who the largest shareholder of Rangers is Arif Naqvi the chief executive of a 7 billion dollar company who has an unreal CV with non-profit companies and civilian awards.

We also being backed with Mike Ashley who owns Newcastle and a billion pounds sports chain. Oh happy days.

Lol :) you believe in the tooth fairy too :) Pity as you have none ;)

Depends what you mean by trust

Do I trust him to pump bags full of cash into my team in some vain attempt to win trophies like the CL? no thanks already had one of those c***s

Do I trust him to not pay any bills and fuk off for a quick buck? no thanks had one of those c***s too

Do I trust him to be here for years and years supporting our club without thinking about profit? no these people simply dont exist

Do I trust him to want a return on his investment after a few years then fek off? I think this is the best thing we can hope for, only time will tell i guess

I certainly don't think he is in it for the glory....... the worry must be who else is there. He had links to Celano I think as he cropped up at the start of Greens tenure, and there was rumours of shadey Pakistan connections.

If I was 'blue' I would be pretty worried. It is getting very convoluted for what should be very straight forward.

Sorry

But i am sceptical of the money men, we been totally shafted by whyte and led on an arrogant path to destruction by Murray

Trust has to be earned

Think about it, what would the likes of this guy and Ashley get out of Rangers in the 3rd division? It's common sense fs.

Think about it, what would the likes of this guy and Ashley get out of Rangers in the 3rd division? It's common sense fs.

3rd Div is perfect if you wanted to asset strip ;)

Easier to do, let the club fold again and sell off everything of value, whilst complaining to the fans of conspiracies etc etc.

Wealth off the radar eh? Not seen one of them in these parts for a while ...

3rd Div is perfect if you wanted to asset strip ;)

Easier to do, let the club fold again and sell off everything of value, whilst complaining to the fans of conspiracies etc etc.

Why would Billionaires asset strip a football club? When they have successful businesses earning them 100 of millions a year? Ya thick mickey c**t.

Why would Billionaires asset strip a football club? When they have successful businesses earning them 100 of millions a year? Ya thick mickey c**t.

Why would Billionaires invest chump change into a football club in the Scottish 3rd Div? Not likely to get a return on the playing field.

And forget the share flotation diluting his holdings, if I mind right, Green promised the big early investors the chance to buy more shares @ £1 when it floats....ie ordinary punters will give them wads.

Why would billionaires only invest their 'loose change' if they were seriously interested, to put it simply, they're after a quick profit.

That's what makes these guys rich, very few have got rich investing long term in football.

ETA - wunfellaff beat me to it.

Edited by beermonkey

Why would billionaires only invest their 'loose change' if they were seriously interested, to put it simply, they're after a quick profit.

That's what makes these guys rich, very few have got rich investing long term in football.

ETA - wunfellaff beat me to it.

e14538.gif

:D