Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Obviously not as thick as you judging by your apparant need to throw insults behind your no sense statement

Those stars are for winning the SPL title, we now play for the SFL, why would we put those stars on a shirt that represent wins for a league we no loger play in

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know that SFL link you keep posting, go have a wee read.

Edited by stonedsailor

If something comes out of the Tribunal that allows us to nail CW to a post and throw darts at him then that would be justice yeah

What if something comes out that nails SDM? Will you be happy to accept all the justice which transpires from that? Or do you only want justice against those who you are told to blame?

Obviously not as thick as you judging by your apparant need to throw insults behind your no sense statement

Those stars are for winning the SPL title, we now play for the SFL, why would we put those stars on a shirt that represent wins for a league we no loger play in

You haven't won 54 SPL titles so why would you include titles won in the old 1st division and Premier league pre SPL time rolleyes.gif

You haven't won 54 SPL titles so why would you include titles won in the old 1st division and Premier league pre SPL time rolleyes.gif

I don't think we'll see him for a wee while after that one, do you? Anything he says now cannot be taken seriously by anyone. That post has to be up for some kind of internet stupidity award by now.

Wont be the 1st or the last thing I get wrong, but I dont hide from when i make a mistake about something, so yeah wee while is 30 secs ;)

;) At least you are big enough to admit your mistake, if FinnesTON hadn't interrupted I'd have led you down a merry path with that one.

In Italy,

This isnt Italy :)

You're right of course. This isn't Italy...Well done :P

Rangers were the first Scottish club to put Stars on their jersey to represent being the first club in World football to reach 50 league titles.

Now how much have celtic saved by swindling their supporters by putting on one silly wee star rather than the 4 they should have?

You're right of course. This isn't Italy...Well done :P

Rangers were the first Scottish club to put Stars on their jersey to represent being the first club in World football to reach 50 league titles.

Now how much have celtic saved by swindling their supporters by putting on one silly wee star rather than the 4 they should have?

But what you seem to have forgotten, was Rangers awarded these stars themselves (unlike Italy) and placed them on the jersey half way through the season to help bring a feel good factor.

I don't believe any other country awards stars for league titles other than Italy

Celtic should really have 5 stars,

4 Silver for league titles

and 1 gold, for you know what ;)

EDIT: I would like to see them stripped of titles, only so i can see the faces of all the neds who decided to have the 5 star tattoos :P

Edited by Enrico Annoni

No8 there is no point in beating the drum here, this forum has already decided what the outcome of this Tribunal will be, its why I have not bothered to reply, I have watched Dhenboy who I take as one of the more reasoned posters attempt to beat you down and humiliate you by introducing external factors such as Rangers Media, the bouncy which is laughable and a bit pathetic tbh, you have handled yourself well

In someways I always felt this tribunals findings were always going to be irrelevant as Rangers are almost certain to appeal and they will probably go to the court of session, who would be certain to make sure that the evidence gathering is done in an impartial way, if they just dont simply throw it out

The SPL by appointing Harpers will just make exposing the investigation and evidence as dodgy easier, because given Rod`s outburst it almost certainly will be

Yes it will be to you, no matter how blatant the guilt you will still try to reason an excuse, it has already started with this guy supposedly shouting you took our titles, hes hardly Petrocelli if he did. I cannot imagine any lawyer displaying such passion and anyone who did would be severely sanctioned.

I am sure Donald Findlay has represented Catholics and indeed Celtic supporters and discharged his duties to the best of his abilities.

Again this was a rumour which the Sevco hordes have taken in, why ? because the evidence is against their former club so they have to find a way of discrediting it to avoid the disgrace of getting a ribbing at work or in the pub.

Don't you think while both sets of supporters are immersed in this crap that other people are making money from that. No doubt if the tribute act do make a comeback to the SPL then those cosy sponsorship deals will be back.

The stars on shirts should be left for Champion's League/European Cup wins for club teams and continental and World Cup wins for international teams.

The Stars are for league titles. It has nothing to do with European football. Clubs should put something other than stars on their teams tops for European wins to avoid any confusion.

How often does this get brought up. Juventus were the first to do so many years ago when they won their 20th domestic title...A quick google search will clear it up

But what you seem to have forgotten, was Rangers awarded these stars themselves (unlike Italy) and placed them on the jersey half way through the season to help bring a feel good factor.

I don't believe any other country awards stars for league titles other than Italy

Celtic should really have 5 stars,

4 Silver for league titles

and 1 gold, for you know what ;)

EDIT: I would like to see them stripped of titles, only so i can see the faces of all the neds who decided to have the 5 star tattoos :P

You are as bad as them, they should not have those honours if they are found guilty of the double contracts which allowed them to win those honours by paying player they could not have afforded. It is simple and why would any club supporter want to celebrate somethings so obviously tainted.

Well it is a warning to anyone with tattoos, nothing is permanent except change and ironically tattoos.

Which was?.......that RFC(IL) should suffer a transfer moratorium, in order to avoid putting them out of football altogether? Oh, aye dead biased against RFC(IL)

My God...It was an illegal sanction. He should have throw it out without a 2nd thought!!

I am sick of hearing about this nonsense 'putting them out of football all together'. That was never going to happen!!

Or maybe we just want an unbiased and fair investigation to be conducted before the tribunal considers it SHOCK with Harper we wont get this

I still don't understand why Rangers fans seem to think a professional law firm would be biased against them?

All i've heard is an unconfirmed "rumour" a solictor was shouting and swore at Charles Green, and the company has represented Celtic in the past, which isnt really an odd thing as a solicitors will represented a number of people / firms!

Just because someone has dealt with Celtic in the past, doesnt automatically mean they are biased against Rangers (or vice versa!)

How often does this get brought up. Juventus were the first to do so many years ago when they won their 20th domestic title...A quick google search will clear it up

But what other clubs do it outside Italy? ;)

I did do a google search and while you were almost right, Juve were the first but it was for 10 not 20, but I also found FIFA are looking at standardising the issue. The proposal is gold stars for World Cup, silver for continental international tournaments and plain stars for continental club championships. FIFA must think that there is money to be made somehow out of this!

The Stars are for league titles. It has nothing to do with European football. Clubs should put something other than stars on their teams tops for European wins to avoid any confusion.

The stars are nothing to do with Sevco either ;)