Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.guardian....s-administrator

:lol:

Thats more than Whyte paid for them.

What's all this cr@p from Paul Clark about there being at least 1 secret bidder (and mibbes mair in the oil pipeline)? Do the administrators have the legal right to keep this news quiet - the company's in administration, after all. I'd have though Her Maj's tax inspectors might like to know about this secret saviour, too.

Excerpt from one of today's national newspapers.

Coy Brian Kennedy has refused to deny reports that he had a fling with an international rugby player. The man is rumoured to have hooked up with a well-known rugby international.

When drawn on the matter, refused to stamp out the rumour, saying with a grin: "Oh dear. I can't confirm or deny."

But he admits that sporting hunks are certainly his type. "What I like in a guy is old-school masculinity. I certainly would be very attracted to an alpha male guy. The bigger and stronger the better.

"I sometimes meet gentlemen who are at the top of what they do from a sports point of view," he added.

"All you need to know is that they are some of the finest men on the planet. I'm friendly with some of them. And some from the other teams.

Kennedy is currently in a relationship with someone away from the limelight.

Describing the worst part of fame he said: "Without naming names, being accused of having an affair with someone I absolutely did not have an affair with.

"The funniest part of all, and of course now I can see the light side of it, is given the type of gentlemen I'm attracted to, he's not my type. Not now. Not ever. Also he's 200 per cent heterosexual."

Edited by thelegendthatis

Article in the Daily Record.

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23792505/

What a scandal! Thieves getting away with taxpayers' money. But wait a minute.

35,000 x 300 = 10,500,000.

So isn't £35,000 about what Rangers should have been paying each day in VAT and NI for the past 10 months...and didn't?

Edit. Shit! That is F*CKING frightening. £35,000 per day is one hell of a lot of money to be sticking in your back pocket.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Maybe I'm a bit hard of thinking so can someone please explain why anyone would buy Rangers when there is still the possibility of a significant Tax Debt still to come and the outcome of trying to renege on the Ticketus loan is undecided, that's potentially £100,000,000 of debt still to be added to the existing situation.

I would have thought that until the true debt level is established then a CVA would be impossible.

If you can explain this for me please do so.

Maybe I'm a bit hard of thinking so can someone please explain why anyone would buy Rangers when there is still the possibility of a significant Tax Debt still to come and the outcome of trying to renege on the Ticketus loan is undecided, that's potentially £100,000,000 of debt still to be added to the existing situation.

I would have thought that until the true debt level is established then a CVA would be impossible.

If you can explain this for me please do so.

I can't.

If anyone else can they will be talking about asset stripping leaving HMRC out to dry. Possible? Doubt it.

Whatever happens following all the publicity surrounding Rangers and the funny goings on, HMRC must lay down a marker for every other club in the UK that they will not be messed with. That is not to say they won't negotiate, but they won't let the debt disappear into thin air as someone walks off with the parts of the business that is worth anything.

BBC 5 Live are going a show tomorrow 7 till 9

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01dhhz7

Rangers - what next?

With the existence of Rangers Football Club in the balance, Mark Chapman

presents a special programme from Glasgow to examine what's next for the

historic Scottish club.

Hear from former players, managers, politicians, journalists and fans on why they think the club has got to this point, and what they feel is the future for Rangers