Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

The club has existed since 1888. In 1897 it became incorporated as a club/company for trading purposes. It has never been liquidated in its history and is a solvent club/company today . How about Rangers? wink.gif

What we have been told on this bit of the thread is "The company is the club".

This is complete nonsense. Most Scottish clubs existed before they became companies and it is sad that people still peddle the 'company is the club' lie.

Almost all of our teams trace their beginning some time before they became companies. Clearly this is true in the case of Celtic.

i listened to that show and Dodds cleary stated he had 1 contract and there was no 2nd contract. Why some people feel the need to lie all the time, just to try and point score on the internet, pretty pathetic.

This I will agree with. Dodds dropped SC00427 in the brown stuff as far as the HMRC case goes but he did not drop SC00427 in it with the SPL.

Maybe Sevco is a 'sleeper company', dormant for over a century until the founding father's message was passed down through the generations and finally created to assume the continuation of the original club's constitution.

Green is a fucking Timelord.

i listened to that show and Dodds cleary stated he had 1 contract and there was no 2nd contract. Why some people feel the need to lie all the time, just to try and point score on the internet, pretty pathetic.

This wouldn't be the Billy Dodds that had a clusterfuck on national media proclaiming the tax was paid on his EBT ?:whistle

This is complete nonsense. Most Scottish clubs existed before they became companies and it is sad that people still peddle the 'company is the club' lie.

Almost all of our teams trace their beginning some time before they became companies. Clearly this is true in the case of Celtic.

In the context of Rangers it is not non-sense, in the context of Rangers the company, SC004276, is the club. If you want to try to drag the discussion away from what it was feel free but in the case of Rangers because their legal entity took the form of a company at the time of failure then the company is indeed the club.

Edited by stonedsailor

Guest Kincardine

The clubs history begins when they are constituted or incorporated or whatever form they take to begin with.

Yet you were the one using big letters to say, "The company is the club"

Now you do not fucking know.

You alrighty there ?

post-39453-0-56948800-1347486406_thumb.j

Does this explain your WUM tactics ?

Guest Kincardine

You alrighty there ?

post-39453-0-56948800-1347486406_thumb.j

Does this explain your WUM tactics ?

I don't know what WUM stands for.

I am also keen to know which part of, "Almost all of our teams trace their beginning some time before they became companies. Clearly this is true in the case of Celtic." you take issue with.

I'd welcome a sensible reply.

In the context of Rangers it is not non-sense, in the context of Rangers the company, SC004276, is the club. If you want to try to drag the discussion away from what it was feel free but in the case of Rangers because their legal entity took the form of a company at the time of failure then the company is indeed the club.

Yet you were the one using big letters to say, "The company is the club"

Now you do not fucking know.

I do fucking know, check out my quoted post.

The company is the club, it was a constituted association of some other form but now the company is the club and has been since 1899. It is all to do with tense.

The company/club due to Incorporation is one and the same. It's a shame that you and your fellow fans don't want to admit the truth surrounding your club. Had you done what Celtic supporters did back in the late 1980s - early 1990's and many supporters of other clubs around the world before and after Celtic who protested and boycotted their clubs to rid themselves of corrupt trustees who had control of their clubs you may have saved your clubs history.

Unfortunately for you people you didn't do what needed to be done and it is now too late.

L I Q U I D A T I O N spells the end of your old club and its history stops. You now support a new club with no history and that is the truth whether you like it or not. The sooner that you accept this fact the better for you yourselves.

Norman pal, Bennett see's ye, Bennett see's ye.

Ah, good evening, Bennett. Can we expect anything non-abusive, truthful, constructive or sensible from you tonight?

No?

Well, why don't you f**k off - like you said you were going to months ago. Remember? Because I and many others do. Quite the tear-stained resignation it was, too. Shame that was a lie as well.biggrin.gif

Guest Kincardine

The company/club due to Incorporation is one and the same.

I have no problem with that.

From when do you date Celtic's history then? Please be logically consistent and if you say 1887/1888 then, based on the post I just quoted, you are a total walloper.

From when do you date Celtic's history then? Please be logically consistent and if you say 1887/1888 then, based on the post I just quoted, you are a total walloper.

ICT were founded in 1994, does this help your train of thought in any way?

I'll add that Caledonian (Caley) were founded in 1885 but some of our fans, most of the press, our manager at times and all the Elgin City fans still refer to ICT as Caley, it does not mean we are Caley.

Edited by stonedsailor

Guest Kincardine

The company is the club, it was a constituted association of some other form but now the company is the club and has been since 1899. It is all to do with tense.

I'm happy to go with 1899.

How many Celtic fans agree with you?

I am always logically consistent Mr. Kincardine. smile.gif

Due to Celtic as a club/company never have been liquidated since 1897 when the club was obligated to become Incorporated as a club/company (in order to trade), Celtic's history since 1888 is 100% intact (sound, not impaired in any way). Is there anything else that you would like to know about your obsession - Celtic?