Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fair play to Sally though, he still has his squad of full time internationalists unbeaten against all those 3rd divison giants.

A statue to be erected outside Ibrox soon surely.

Surely you're joking. The statue will playing in attack and will probably score more goals than the tossers they have now. :lol:

I do hope so. There are no bigger legends of Ibrox more deserving of that than Super Ally. Never has there been a more loyal Ranger.

I would say the ones that refused to TUPE their contracts to a new club and allowed them to die with the club they loved were more loyal :)

You would say that only because you are biased and want to see my great club cease to exist in any shape or form.

:lol: Well I'm not sure whose alias you are but you are not a Rangers fan.......................

We don't want Kiddys plsh on the match thread, keep it here along with the rest of the below par posts.

Could the Mod's bump the Sevco/Falkirk threads back up. It's the only one they're liable to get the better of anyone in. :lol::lol::lol:

Nah, they have their hand full with more pressing matters.......

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=238355&pid=1060444902&st=0entry1060444902

It's been taken down, did you get a screeny?

:unsure: still up for me, saw it earlier.

Posted Today, 09:33 AM

Union Flag Questionaire

The link below is a questionaire that needs to be completed and sent back to Belfast city council BEFORE 1st October 2012 regarding the flying of the union flag above buildings in Belfast and N Ireland in General.

They are trying to get it removed or worse case a tricolour next to it as a matter of "equality"

I have also attached a downloadable copy of the questionaire rather that go through the Belfast Council Website

We must not let this happen

No Surrender

WATP. BJK

uk.gifulster%20emoticon.gifuk.gifulster%20emoticon.gifuk.gif

Nah, they're in melt down over talks to take down the Union Flag from Belfast Town Hall and filling out what I think was a Belfast City Council questionnaire on the matter. Guess addresses in Lanarkshire/Ayrshire count also.

Nah, they're in melt down over talks to take down the Union Flag from Belfast Town Hall and filling out what I think was a Belfast City Council questionnaire on the matter. Guess addresses in Lanarkshire/Ayrshire count also.

The most popular post on the first page (+17) probably wont have too many words unstarred on here............

I see the problem!

NI is part of the Union and the Union flag has a rightfull place on all public buildings. The tricolour is that of a foregin nation. End of!

We must stop appeasing these ***** b*****ds. They are relentless and will never stop until NI is part of the ROI and Scotland is an independent ***** state!

So f**k all of them and pray God brings a plague to kill everyone of those child abusin, terrorist lovin, subversive followers of the anti christ!

NO SURRENDER!!

Ah nice try but wrong as usual

Have you had a reply from CAB or Trading Standards yet? or what about the SFL any joy there ? :huh:

At this rate he'll be phoning Esther Rantzen next.

Edited by bennett