Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

23,932 at Ibrox last night

And still roughly five or six times what you ordinarily attract for a game in the magnificent SPL? And near double your total home attendance this season.

laugh.gif

Highest Gate 6100 vs Plastics

Lowest Gate 3012 Ayrshire diddy club

Average Attendance 4537

Aggregate Attendance 13611

Edited by Bendarroch

Looks like Sevco fans are deserting their club in droves even for a cup semi final, can't bear to be without SPL football anymore.

Only 23,932 at Ibrox last night, quite a few of those were QoS supporters. Sevco fans unable to fill even 50% of their stadium capacity, looks like the end can't be far away.

Steady now.....

It was a QUARTER FINAL......they WISH they had got as far as a semi.......

I get it.

The Rangers have a monumental thread on P&B. Because we are the news.

Moron do not have a thread of an even remotely similar size because no one cares. Not even Moron fans. You are the definition of a diddy club.

smile.gif

Did you do that on purpose or are you just having a t-break ? :rolleyes:

I'll get ma coat.

Steady now.....

It was a QUARTER FINAL......they WISH they had got as far as a semi.......

Don't where I got that from.:rolleyes:

Going by their league form they will get another chance as 3rd Division 'underdogs' next season.;)

And still roughly five or six times what you ordinarily attract for a game in the magnificent SPL? And near double your total home attendance this season.

:lol:

Highest Gate 6100 vs Plastics

Lowest Gate 3012 Ayrshire diddy club

Average Attendance 4537

Aggregate Attendance 13611

An easy bite........caught and fried in a little butter.

Your seeth was nourishing, I feel full up and pleasantly smug.:lol:

I get it.

The Rangers have a monumental thread on P&B. Because we are the news, albeit only due to our ten years of cheating

Moron do not have a thread of an even remotely similar size because no one cares. Not even Moron fans. You are the definition of a diddy club.

smile.gif

Fixed, using contextual accuracy.

HTH

I hear our CL home games are sold out already .. 60,000 plus .. no tickets to be had anywhere ;)

I see Liewell is getting his propaganda machine oiled in face of the loss of the ability to veto diddy clubs plans to make a grab for the plastics cash.

Interesting times ahead. I'm looking forward to a distressingly fractious end to the diddy club/plastics love in when the diddies make their moves.

It's been some time since we had shared gate revenues in Scotland. How can Liewell stop a drive for it this time around we wonder smile.gif

We were shite. No need for an excuse. Sair yin and no mistake.

At least a bit of honesty from Bendarroch. He deserves a bit of respect for putting his head above the parapit. Unlike certain others who are conspicuous by their absence, eh Tedi?