Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see Liewell is getting his propaganda machine oiled in face of the loss of the ability to veto diddy clubs plans to make a grab for the plastics cash.

Interesting times ahead. I'm looking forward to a distressingly fractious end to the diddy club/plastics love in when the diddies make their moves.

It's been some time since we had shared gate revenues in Scotland. How can Liewell stop a drive for it this time around we wonder smile.gif

And of course you'd happily give half the gate money from ibrox to your opponents, when your club died despite keeping 100% of receipts?

Fair play for showing your self on here on this joyous day. No sign of the other two mental giants. Just, bring your brain next time, eh?

And of course you'd happily give half the gate money from ibrox to your opponents, when your club died despite keeping 100% of receipts?

Fair play for showing your self on here on this joyous day. No sign of the other two mental giants. Just, bring your brain next time, eh?

I'm dead against gate-sharing.

The question, however, is how are the plastics going to stop the diddies without the formerly precious veto?

Interesting days ahead. Liewells statement today is a warning to the diddies and no mistake. He knows what's coming.

And still roughly five or six times what you ordinarily attract for a game in the magnificent SPL? And near double your total home attendance this season.

laugh.gif

Highest Gate 6100 vs Plastics

Lowest Gate 3012 Ayrshire diddy club

Average Attendance 4537

Aggregate Attendance 13611

I suppose, if you look at it positively, from the point of the Daily Ranger, that Sevco will have a 100% ticket uptake for all of their CL games this season and for the next three seasons.

I'm dead against gate-sharing.

The question, however, is how are the plastics going to stop the diddies without the formerly precious veto?

Interesting days ahead. Liewells statement today is a warning to the diddies and no mistake. He knows what's coming.

Mmmmm, I kinda thought you would be.

This veto - which teams operated in mutual interest to enforce it, again?

And if you're against it, why should you be worried about whether SPL teams share the money or not?

Come to think of it, why does anything about the SPL concern you? Shouldn't you be more concerned with the tribute act's attempts to hang onto a play-off place?

I see Liewell is getting his propaganda machine oiled in face of the loss of the ability to veto diddy clubs plans to make a grab for the plastics cash.

Interesting times ahead. I'm looking forward to a distressingly fractious end to the diddy club/plastics love in when the diddies make their moves.

It's been some time since we had shared gate revenues in Scotland. How can Liewell stop a drive for it this time around we wonder smile.gif

post-40809-0-53787900-1348054603_thumb.jA

That is all

And if you're against it, why should you be worried about whether SPL teams share the money or not?

You have to ask?

Because it will warm the cockles of my heart when the diddy club/plastic kiddy on love-in implodes. smile.gif

Liewell made that statement because he knows what's coming his way.

"We would have lost more than anybody – by a long, long way," he said. "There are massive differences in scale. But there is no point in weakening Celtic."

Cheered me up, that did laugh.gif

This was posted on facebook thread by a Cameron Kippen*.

On a completely different matter entirely and purely as a historic observation. Watching again Chick's video interview with Walter Smith in the tunnel (youtube), Chick's comments were pretty spot on re: Rangers paying a lot of money (which they could ill afford) for players who were not quite up to scratch. Again purely from a historic point of view interesting to watch how his comments were dismissed as out of hand . Maybe Chick was not quite such a Charlie?

*reads like it's written by one of Chick's aliases, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although historic (and hysterical) fast forward to the present and tell me what's changed?

ETA except Walter Smith, before someone says :P

Edited by glensburgh

Certainly a successful CL campaign for Celtic or even a parachute into the EL and success there would more than make up financially for not having Rangers in the SPL this season.

Will be watching and rooting for Celtic tonight due to the need for something possitive to emerge from Scottish football this season, certainly will be doing more for Scottish football than Sevco who seem hell bent on trying to cause as much negative publicity and damage to our game as they can.

Certainly a successful CL campaign for Celtic or even a parachute into the EL and success there would more than make up financially for not having Rangers in the SPL this season.

Will be watching and rooting for Celtic tonight due to the need for something possitive to emerge from Scottish football this season, certainly will be doing more for Scottish football than Sevco who seem hell bent on trying to cause as much negative publicity and damage to our game as they can.

I had to have a double take just to make sure i read this correctly :o Maybe if guys like you would give it a rest then there wouldn't be this endless stream of negative publicity but no, it's all our fault :blink: